Black Lives Matter - Sending the wrong message | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Lives Matter - Sending the wrong message

PLau

Pretty much a how-to demonstrate that your life doesn't matter... Protest by walking across and blocking a live highway (I-880 in Oakland) to show that "your life matters" doesn't quite fit the bill..

Just like how there are good and bad cops, there are people who really support the cause of BLM and those idiots that do stupid things like this to contradict the very point of their cause. Blocking the whole highway, shooting fireworks, climbing on other peoples vehicles...

http://abc7news.com/news/protesters-shut-down-lanes-of-i-880-in-oakland-/1418202/

Probably going to take a lot of heat being such a sensitive subject, but this kind of publicity will just hurt those who really do want to make a change.

Yep nothing like furthering your cause by pissing off regular folks.

This is a brilliant political ploy to get Trump elected.

Funny how BLM aren't commenting much on the sniper attacks where a black male killed 5 police officers.
Nothing like murdering people to further your cause of non-violence and anti-discrimination.

I'm all for standing up for your rights and freedoms and trying to convey your message.
What I have an issue with is causing a disruption to the rights and freedoms of those around you in order to promote your own...

Funny how BLM aren't commenting much on the sniper attacks where a black male killed 5 police officers.
Nothing like murdering people to further your cause of non-violence and anti-discrimination.

I'm all for standing up for your rights and freedoms and trying to convey your message.
What I have an issue with is causing a disruption to the rights and freedoms of those around you in order to promote your own...
No no no his motives have not been uncovered. He was just a vet with PTSD. It had nothing to do with racism. Nope nope.

everyone 'else' i would get, eitherway, said it a few times now, i'm not bothered by protests,

very normal part of big city life and can include police support,

police support can even include bikers passing thru

https://www.google.ca/search?q=french+protests&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRyqid2e7NAhUKaD4KHTc9D-YQ_AUICSgC&biw=1217&bih=939

There is however, a difference between a peaceful protest, and one where people screw with other peoples crap.

At one point, protesters started lighting off fireworks, set a Caltrans sign on fire and even climbed onto a big-rig.

Police have reported vandalism to the Police Administration Building, including paint on the doors, scratches on glass and broken glass.

There have been other incidents of vandalism reported including broken windows and graffiti at nearby businesses, police said. There have been arrests made, but police have not said how many people were arrested during the protest.

It's all "normal" and "part of city life" until it's your own property that people are climbing on and vandalizing.

then the french must be lost in space

Getting the attention of the people, BLM has done that.
But what is their goal? They spew of inconsistent demands and alienate more and more people with every attempt to 'bring light to their cause'.

This is Occupy Wall Street: BLM edition.

Until they have clear, concise goals they are striving towards, offering ideas for solutions or whatever, no one will take this seriously.

They took a page from the Toronto Tamils apparently.

Getting the attention of the people, BLM has done that.
But what is their goal? They spew of inconsistent demands and alienate more and more people with every attempt to 'bring light to their cause'.

This is Occupy Wall Street: BLM edition.

Until they have clear, concise goals they are striving towards, offering ideas for solutions or whatever, no one will take this seriously.

funny..

obama ccn quote "protesters are not necessarily troublemakers"

How come black lives dont matter for this? I've never ever heard a BLM supporter talk about these kids and condemn the mother who cut their throats. Guess this one does not count. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pen-butchers-knife-charged-degree-murder.html

Are you trying to equate a one off mentally ill killer with another group of people protesting against social injustices?
She is an individual that committed a crime against her family, not a systemic force.

Back
Top Bottom