Recommendations for a fence installer? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Recommendations for a fence installer?

EC2010

My neighbours and us (total 5 houses) are looking for someone to put up backyard fences for us. Looking for someone that's reputable. One of the neighbours quoted with a company called GCU, but the feedback online is absolutely horrendous. They are cheap though.... $30 per linear foot, so I guess you pay for what you get.

My neighbours and us (total 5 houses) are looking for someone to put up backyard fences for us. Looking for someone that's reputable. One of the neighbours quoted with a company called GCU, but the feedback online is absolutely horrendous. They are cheap though.... $30 per linear foot, so I guess you pay for what you get.
Putting up a fence isn't all that hard if you are willing to work a little.
Get a company to install the posts and do the rest yourself.
I've found that most fence companies are fly by night types, and the ones that are not will be quite expensive.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I live in Courtice and just had my fence done. Very happy with the work and quality. Give him a call if you want. See how it goes. Kerrsdale in Whitby
1905 213 1058.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0410.JPG
7d34d0e29e27696457dd1f0761e2e06b.jpg
IMG_0412.JPG
9355a7944bf32f065de7bc1ca6ffe7f6.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
I live in Courtice and just had my fence done. Very happy with the work and quality. Give him a call if you want. See how it goes. Kerrsdale in Whitby
1905 213 1058.

Thank you KC_VTX. If you don't mind sharing.... would you PM me the quote you got? That fence is exactly the level of privacy we want.

I was quoted approx. $60/ft. But you'd have to get him to price it. Mine was for removal/disposal of old fence. 3 gates.

Back
Top Bottom