Another "bike advice needed" thread! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another "bike advice needed" thread!

nousername

Hi Guys,
Looking to purchase a bike for casual riding so budget confined. Only two stores I've come across is sportcheck and canadiantire. Trying to avoid Walmart for now lol. Not an enthusiast but just need something to take around the block for exercise and maybe a few times to the trails. Realistically the latter would likely be only a few times in a year if at all. I was initially thinking of mountain bike but don't mind hybrid either. Really not sure what the hybrid category really achieves.

Looking for something at about $500 tax-in or if i have to stretch $600 tops. . I have seen a few bikes and pricing is all over the place even by the same brands.

I am located in Mississauga so if anyone can recommend a good bike shop, I don't mind checking that out too. Only thing is, I'm just looking for an entry level bike so thinking bike shops would likely be more expensive.

Thanks in advance!

"budget", $500, lol, drop the zero, that's my budget ($50-$60).

- kijiji.ca -

- playitagainsports has bikes, when I checked them out, they weren't that cheap though

- Police auction site

- general google search for "used bicycles toronto"

There was an ad last summer in kijiji. for a place called "Treasure Hunt" (2897 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, )
that had "Clearance Sale of All used mountain bikes" ONE PRICE FOR ALL ADULT BIKES $25

BikeSauce and couple of other bicycle co-ops refurbish and sell used bicycles.
They're usually better quality than you can find elsewhere 'for the price' and you're putting back into the communtiy.
Check them out: http://bikesauce.org/

"budget", $500, lol, drop the zero, that's my budget ($50-$60).

- kijiji.ca -

- playitagainsports has bikes, when I checked them out, they weren't that cheap though

- Police auction site

- general google search for "used bicycles toronto"

There was an ad last summer in kijiji. for a place called "Treasure Hunt" (2897 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, )
that had "Clearance Sale of All used mountain bikes" ONE PRICE FOR ALL ADULT BIKES $25
great to see there are people who search for a deal ,me too.

Back
Top Bottom