2016-07-05 St Catharines Hwy 406 - Rider died | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016-07-05 St Catharines Hwy 406 - Rider died

griff2

Banned
Motorcycle rider dies from crash last month

By Standard Staff
Saturday, July 9, 2016 3:10:31 EDT PM
1297855219766_ORIGINAL.jpg
One person was sent to hospital with life-threatening injuries following a crash in the north-bound lane of Hwy 406 in St. Catharines on Saturday, June 25, 2016. Julie Jocsak/ St. Catharines Standard/ Postmedia Network
The rider of a motorcycle who crashed on Highway 406 in St. Catharines two weeks ago has died. Ontario Provincial Police said Saturday that Jordan Berardi, 26, of Haldimand County died of his injuries from the crash on July 5.

Berardi was traveling north on the highway near Westchester Crescent just after 4:30 p.m. on June 25. Police said he lost control negotiating a curve under the Burgoyne Bridge and was ejected onto the road.

He was taken to hospital in critical condition and later died there from the injuries.

http://www.thoroldedition.ca/2016/07/09/motorcycle-rider-dies-from-crash-last-month

Rest In Peace Jordan

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Sad news

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

RIP rider. I went through there this morning, and water was pouring off the Burgoyne bridge down onto the 406 from the construction on the bridge, in a horrible location.
I had to stand the bike up, get through the waterfall then resume a fairly hard lean. I hope this wasn't the same thing that happened to this young man :(

Rip

RIP!

As you said the rain pouring off that bridge brings crap with it. sand and dirt that should never had been on the road. I'm guess thats where is lost traction.

Still looking for the riders that were with him that day. Didn't even stop. If anyone has info, shoot me a PM. I wrote the report on that one and would like to have more witness info.

Back
Top Bottom