Where to buy oil and which one to choose from? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy oil and which one to choose from?

Oil again. Oil be looking at the many millions threads already posted. Lol.

When I saw the thread title, I was almost certain this was another legendary Pegassus thread..

Castrol is cheap **** made from refined dog turds. Look at the container, no certifications or approval ratings from anybody.

If you're riding an older bike consider Rotella T3. Modern I would go with synthetic Rotella T6.

oh no here we go with another oil thread lmao refined turds
actually it says exceed API service SG
castrol has long supported motorcycle racing, and it is inexpensive. maintaining proper oil level along with regular changes...

Add me to the Rotella club. Rotella T in my VTX, Rotella T6 in my wifes. Both bikes are happy campers, as am I saving a fortune over overpriced "special motorcycle oil" at every oil change.

My question is how much oil can you get in a 4 L jug? Is it the same for a different brand?

I buy the 6L economy sized 4L jugs.

My question is how much oil can you get in a 4 L jug? Is it the same for a different brand?

you will get what it says on the container label. b ut you can re-fill it a bit more if you brim it

huh? Then again CTC branded MC oil comes in 946ml bottles. Must be packaged in the US as that's 1 qt. Everything else is in 1L bottles.

I buy the 6L economy sized 4L jugs.
Where can I find one of these 6L, 4L jugs?? ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

@Riceburner that's the dino one, the one that I use in my Shadow.
The TCS deal is usually better when they have it. 1L (946ml for @inreb ) for $2.99 when on sale.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I believe in synthetic for anything air cooled (its less susceptible to sheer and breakdown under extreme heat) and 2 stroke marine applications - less susceptible to cylinder and bearing wash in the case of water in fuel.

Otherwise, yeah...Dino for me as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom