looking for track leathers | GTAMotorcycle.com

looking for track leathers

luap

Site Supporter
Hey do any of you guys know someone selling a set of leathers. I'm trying to get back in to track riding after a few years. I'm kind of a odd ball size though 6'1 and 170. I've tried on many of the american made suits but they are all too baggy for the correct height and the euro made suits fit tight but are too short. I'm going to go with a custom from Gimoto but the lead time is a few months....which basically kills the season. So just a shot in the dark here! Thanks!!! ( i know this isn't the for sale section but i've had no luck there)

Would probably try Pilot,,never see any Gimoto suits,,last I heard they were pretty pricey

FAST is selling all of their old leathers, cheap. Buy a used one then you will know what fits in what spots.

Dainese makes long/short suits for the oddball body types. Check it out.

2 pc suit an option?

Nah, a lot of organizers won't let you on track with 2p.

I'd try pilot like John says

I'm 6'1 165 and I'm in a 48 Rev'It stingray that fits perfectly. Can't stand strait, but it's not how you ride it.
351cc80032db76a0ed834d3ae26a20c8.jpg

Last edited:
Dainese makes long/short suits for the oddball body types. Check it out.

this is good to hear. at 6'1" and 190lbs I too find it hard to get a decent fit off the rack. with my longer torso my crotch takes a hit.

i bought a suit a bit crotch tight and always regretted it- duh. i settled for a larger suit too baggy in the torso and its better than too crotch tight. whew..

to me being comfortable on the track is crucial - i'm going to try on some of the "long" dainese suits that mina mentioned. thx mina.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom