Live Stream-Police Shooting - This one has certainly sparked retaliation already | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live Stream-Police Shooting - This one has certainly sparked retaliation already

Gun sales and stock prices of gun manufacturers both increased. Each and every time there are these large killings, gun sales sore. I'm glad I'm not an American living in the wild west.

"quality of life can only be maintained by ever expanding use of goods and services."

The western world's definition of quality of life has become distorted to the point that toys are considered more valuable than family.

If we all became frugal the western economy would collapse and that includes RRSP's. Eat at home. No designer goods. No bike bigger than 500 cc. All cars built on the Checker cab concept. Very limited credit.

I would consider the above except for the investment part* if everyone else took the same cutbacks but it would be a slugfest of people wanting everyone else to cut back first.

* You can't cut a chicken's head off and still expect it to lay eggs.

I'm not talking about being frugal as an answer to our economic woes. That's more of a personal philosophy and readjustment. I'm talking about restructuring how we do business, who we do it with and managing resources and labour/time so that everybody who wants can participate in a meaningful way. The fastest, cheapest and most efficient way isn't always the best way especially when you ask yourself what are we racing towards? I see the planet earth as nothing more than a macrocosm of a thousand tourists stranded on a deserted island for a year. You can bet at 6 months somebody and their henchmen will control all the coconuts and 900 people will be going wtf? That's where our planets' at.

[video=youtube;XMjKrhfW7So]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMjKrhfW7So[/video]

This might seem like a joke to us, but reality to a lot of black people in US

You know... if black people really wanted to sell us on the idea that black lives matter, they might try not killing each-other in record numbers first. It's kind of hard to take the BLM thing seriously when the people responsible for killing most African-Americans are, *gasp*, other African-Americans. It really should be an introspective movement, but its easier to blame others for your hardships. Especially with 'leaders' like Sharpton and Jackson at the helm - rich, opportunistic racists. And when prominent members of the black community DO speak out about this issue (Cosby, Barkley, etc) they're lambasted by their own ilk. What a joke.

Oh and the cherry on top... 40 percent of cop-killers in the US are blacks, while they comprise about 12% of total population. They're more likely to kill cops than be killed by them.
:confused::confused::confused::):(:agave::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
You know... if black people really wanted to sell us on the idea that black lives matter, they might try not killing each-other in record numbers first. It's kind of hard to take the BLM thing seriously when the people responsible for killing most African-Americans are, *gasp*, other African-Americans.

Oh and the cherry on top... 40 percent of cop-killers in the US are blacks, while they comprise about 12% of total population. They're more likely to kill cops than be killed by them.
:confused::confused::confused::):(:agave::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I thought that Black Lives Matter is also aimed at black on black violence?

So that means that 60% of cop killers are not black....so shouldn't we, theoretically, see more white people being killed by cops?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I thought that Black Lives Matter is also aimed at black on black violence?

So that means that 60% of cop killers are not black....so shouldn't we, theoretically, see more white people being killed by cops?

Literally TWICE as many white people are killed by police in the US.

Well then, good to see them putting theory into practice. ?

Makes me wonder wtf is going on then? This whole fack the police thing is starting to make sense.

Its pretty simple. Cops are underpaid, undertrained, and power tripping on authority.

Combine this with the FACT that blacks commit an overwhelmingly disproportionate amount of crime in the US and the outcome is brutally logical. Inner city cops are (rightfully) profiling black youth but are woefully inadequate at their jobs so they end up using way more force than necessary in many situations.

Proportionally it should be much higher. Iirc (because I'm too lazy to look it up) only 10% is African American.
Not when you account for the fact that blacks are committing way more crime. Cops aren't shooting random people on the street. Almost every shooting (black or white) involves a criminal, or criminal activity. The fact that they kill twice as many whites is actually disproportionate in the opposite way you think it is.

While they do call being of colour a visible minority for a reason. What is the ratio of death vs interaction with the cops black v white? Or the rate of blacks killed by cops vs. whites killed by cops, corrected for the fact that they are only 11% of the population as you so astutely pointed out...

While they do call being of colour a visible minority for a reason. What is the ratio of death vs interaction with the cops black v white? Or the rate of blacks killed by cops vs. whites killed by cops, corrected for the fact that they are only 11% of the population as you so astutely pointed out...
I was looking up stats and came upon this quote which basically sums up what I would've wanted to convey, but I won't take credit for it:

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.*According to*data*compiled by*The Washington Post, 50 percent of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, while 26 percent were black. The majority of these victims had a gun*or "were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force," according to MacDonald in a*speech*at Hillsdale College.

Some may argue that these statistics are*evidence of racist treatment toward*blacks, since whites consist of 62 percent of the population and blacks make up 13*percent of the population. But as MacDonald*writes*in*The Wall Street Journal, 2009 statistics from the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveal that blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly*15 percent of the population in these counties.

"Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that officers will be disproportionately confronting armed and often resisting suspects in those communities, raising officers’ own risk of using lethal force," writes MacDonald.

Not when you account for the fact that blacks are committing way more crime. Cops aren't shooting random people on the street. Almost every shooting (black or white) involves a criminal, or criminal activity. The fact that they kill twice as many whites is actually disproportionate in the opposite way you think it is.

A broken tail light is hardly a criminal activity that deserves a death sentence

A broken tail light is hardly a criminal activity that deserves a death sentence
This.

He had 55 traffic violations on his record, so I cant say I'm surprised he got pulled over.

Him ending up getting shot by a cop goes back to my previous post about cops being undertrained and inadequate in their ability to assess and de-escalate situations. ASSUMING of course that the girlfriends account of the events is correct.

I was looking up stats and came upon this quote which basically sums up what I would've wanted to convey, but I won't take credit for it:

A quick search of Heather MacDonald is all anyone needs to do to see the bias of the speaker and, potentially her audience (because Hillside is know for diversity :rolleyes:). I don't think you could find a whiter more neo-conservative source to quote.

Heather MacDonald in short. "No welfare; no food stamps; no dependency; no helping them; incarceration ftw" .... coupled with "they commit all the crime, no wonder they get shot" ... paraphrasing of course, but fawk that B**ch

Attack the stats not the messenger. If the numbers are wrong id love to hear it... sadly I've confirmed just about all of it on FBI and DOJ websites.

He had 55 traffic violations on his record, so I cant say I'm surprised he got pulled over.

Him ending up getting shot by a cop goes back to my previous post about cops being undertrained and inadequate in their ability to assess and de-escalate situations. ASSUMING of course that the girlfriends account of the events is correct.

And now he's dead. This is like the griff2 school of traffic law

Like I said, cops are undertrained and completely inadequate in these situations. They're also tripping all over the thin blue line and they're high on authority. Doesn't combine well with the fact that black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Its a logical end.

Attack the stats not the messenger. If the numbers are wrong id love to hear it... sadly I've confirmed just about all of it on FBI and DOJ websites.

But the stats do not address the fact that most visible minorities are backed into a corner... obey the law vs survive; you live with that choice and see how it plays out.

The fact that they commit more crime speaks to the **** lives they endure in many parts of America. You can act like that isn't important, but you're an island of one... well maybe three or four around here.

They also get pulled up way easier than us (I assume you're white) ... but I'm sure that does nothing to inflate the stats in your mind :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom