Riding in the heat | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding in the heat

I just rode in to work, wasn't bad. I know it's supposed to go up another 5 degrees or so from now, the ride home should be interesting. Might rain too!

Power outages downtown core. Off for about 5min now up & down... Traffic lights out. Will be interesting ride.

stuffed my jacket in my pannier yesterday on a ride out to London to get a new rear tire put on my GSA. Normally wear the jacket in pretty much everything, but yesterday was just to hot. My Nav was showing a temperature of 35 C part of the way from Kitchener to London on the 401.

I'm really happy i got my mesh.

This morning was okay. Yesterday coming back too was okay.

Today, i'm kinda scared of the commute home.

Mesh jacket and thin pants(not normal pants attire) and still had sweat dripping into my eyes and onto my sunglasses.

Power outage at Yonge and Dundas. Was tempted to go home...and then the power came back. :(

I just rode in to work, wasn't bad. I know it's supposed to go up another 5 degrees or so from now, the ride home should be interesting. Might rain too!

Good luck to the both of us, I am in a leather perforated A* jacket and I was already dying yesterday going home.

Good luck to the both of us, I am in a leather perforated A* jacket and I was already dying yesterday going home.

I gave up on my perforated A* leather jacket weeks ago. When it hit 25C+, I just couldn't do it.

I rode in in a A* textile/mesh combo jacket. I rode out to lunch in just my tshirt, I was still sweating. I don't think I can fit my jacket into my backpack so probably gonna have to follow the good idea and just wear it on the ride home. That should be interesting. I remember a couple of weeks ago I was starting to feel lightheaded while stuck in stop and go traffic in the afternoon wearing my jacket.

just back from a 2hr ride. Moving = not so bad, stopped= melting. hydrate, hydrate, hydrate

Ok guys, if there's risk of impairment due to the heat, then don't ride in it. Silly goats.

Looking forward to a steamy track day tomorrow ;)

I wear textile in the heat and armored jeans. Going as light as I can, while still having protection.

Mesh is not any protection really.

Back
Top Bottom