Any one want to ride this weekend? July 9 or 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any one want to ride this weekend? July 9 or 10

BanCat

Looking for a place to ride this weekend and people to ride with. I have no route so suggestions are welcomed looking for a trip of roughly 400km nothing hardcore. I'm free both Saturday and Sunday so based in popular demand a exact date can be set.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I maybe down to ride on Sunday weather permitted. I've been to bobcaygeon not riding bike but the road is nice for cruising. I'm in the west end area kip and lakeshore

I'm not available Sunday but I've been to Bobcaygeon before - it is a great ride (weather permitting). Ride safe guys.

Weather for Sunday looks good atm. How much time do you think the trip would take? (arrange a meeting time)

I am in Toronto, mid town, and head out most weekends early morning, first light. Try to be back by about 10 in the city, kids & family time. Im in for ~300k rides. Usually no destination other than out of the city. I like the backroads, twisty and hilly. Done bobcaygeon its a nice ride, beautiful countryside.

1974 CB360, 2015 Ducati Scrambler

Good morning everyone.

Sooner since nobody every recommend a specific route. I made one up(based on some google searches)

https://goo.gl/maps/ujNEwZgV3Pu

Let me know what you guys think I was thinking we could meet at the Canadian tire/Service Ontario that is right before the DVP starts at like around 10. Depart 10:30.

(ride can be shortened a bit if that helps)

Can't see the route. Just a starting point at Leslie and lakeshore. What kind of ride is this? Sport bike or cruiser? I might be interested but I ride an Ultra classic and am not interested in chasing sport bikes.

John

Can't see the route. Just a starting point at Leslie and lakeshore. What kind of ride is this? Sport bike or cruiser? I might be interested but I ride an Ultra classic and am not interested in chasing sport bikes.

John
Strange it's just a google maps links so it should work fine, but the route is basically going around Kawartha highlands provincial park. And for the pace I ride a sports bike but in not looking to race, pace should be pretty calm looking to be back in Toronto around 6-7pm.

John

I went out this morning with the fatboy and just got back in, if you want to come next time let me know

Back
Top Bottom