Baton Rouge shooting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Baton Rouge shooting

I saw part of the video, they froze it on tv before he got shot.
They froze the video where the 2 cops had him on the ground, hands behind his back...gun pointed to his head...sounded like they shot him in the head 2 times.

I understand he was shot point blank in the chest and back.

Make no mistake... he did have a gun in his pocket. Whether or not he was reaching for it... well, you can't see if he did or not in either video. You can see the cop remove it from his pocket after the shooting.

This is a problem with CCW, turns minor events into a shooting. IMO cops overreacted in both cases but the CCW is what pushed it over the edge.

Ccw wasn't the problem. Attitude & resisting arrest was

Ccw wasn't the problem. Attitude & resisting arrest was

Was he resisting? Or was it a natural reaction from having two fat ***** pin him down and he couldn't breath?

油井緋色;2429962 said:
Was he resisting? Or was it a natural reaction from having two fat ***** pin him down and he couldn't breath?
He was approached they tried to arrest him he started struggling. Then he was tackled

Yeah from what i gather from both videos

Everyone is standing.

Cops ask for ID which he reaches out for which they see as a threat and pin him down hard in what seems to be a very uncomfortable position (his whole body weight + weight of cops on one arm thats beneath his body). He tries to move his arms which agitates them and they start screaming like there's a grenade about to explode and then decide to explode him.

Man, muricah and guns. When will you learn to fkin handle them

And now we have 5 officers dead and 6 in hospital following a sniper ambush at a 'peaceful Dallas rally' . My American friends are on the way to a civil war. Again.

They were guilty. Of being black

cbacanada had a post modded out as I assume it was deemed racist. He dug his forum grave by taking his fight with the mod to the streets instead of using PM diplomacy. The implication of the original post was that in given circumstances a black person was more intimidating than a white person.

Is a big black bouncer more intimidating than a big white one? Why?

And now we have 5 officers dead and 6 in hospital following a sniper ambush at a 'peaceful Dallas rally' . My American friends are on the way to a civil war. Again.
ONLY black lives matter, obviously...

Great. I've got a conference in texas in september and this is making me reconsider

cbacanada had a post modded out as I assume it was deemed racist. He dug his forum grave by taking his fight with the mod to the streets instead of using PM diplomacy. The implication of the original post was that in given circumstances a black person was more intimidating than a white person.

Is a big black bouncer more intimidating than a big white one? Why?

i suspect cbcanada also let his paranoia get the best of him, mine is firmly in check

Depends on your upbringing and experiences. Humans are often fearful of differences, and stereotypes often reinforce those fears. I will subconsciously react different to someone who appears rough and tumble versus someone who is clean cut and in a suit even though the clean cut person may be more likely to have intentions of ill will. Add skin colour and possibly an accent into the mix and it heightens the fear of different even more. Most people are prejudice subconsciously and it's part of tribalism making us less trusting of others that are different.

Look at our criminal legal system - black and hispanic people statistically get harsher sentences than white people for the same crime on the first offence. Theoretically they have more at stake because they're going to be punished more severely.

That makes no sense.
Im black. Im going where the shooting down of officers happened. Last night

Leaving them a good 2 months for it to escalate. I can only see it getting worse now.

There'll be more tension. More hate. More bigotry. :)

There are 3 million other black people in Texas you'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom