2016 FZ07 8100$ All in - Good deal? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 FZ07 8100$ All in - Good deal?

bmwE82

Been looking at these for a couple of weeks and this is the best deal I've found - anyone think it's sale to pull the trigger on this? MSRP is 7,299 plus taxes and all the additional fee's.

considering the total with the taxes comes to about 8247, id say yes, are they not charging freight, pdi, "dealer fees"? etc? (theyre BS anyway)

No, they're waiving all of those and Yamaha Canada has some -200$ off promotion going on this month on top of it. Just wondering if anyone else on here bought a FZ07 this season to try and compare it to, I called around to some other dealers and some of them said they'd match and others flat out said no way they'd be losing money LOL

8100 OTD is a good deal then, hes only adding the taxes essentially.

No PDI or freight.

Did you get insurance quotes? A lot of new riders get the bike then realize the insurance is a pain in the ***.

$1500 with state farm with M2 as brand new driver - I used to drive a bike like 10 years ago and was on this forum but I sold my bike and never completed the full M. These are in a very similar catagory as the SV650 so insurance isn't that bad hahaha I mean hopefully down the road I'm paying 600 a year for it but you have to start somewhere I guess.

That's a good price for bn FZ-07 and insurance seems to be reasonable ... btw enjoy the bike! I have a blast with mine!

Not much chance of only paying $600 for full coverage living in Toronto. Still paying $1200 and have licensed for 40 years and insured for the past 10 consecutive years.

$1500 with state farm with M2 as brand new driver - I used to drive a bike like 10 years ago and was on this forum but I sold my bike and never completed the full M. These are in a very similar catagory as the SV650 so insurance isn't that bad hahaha I mean hopefully down the road I'm paying 600 a year for it but you have to start somewhere I guess.

I'm paying $750 for a 750. A dollar a cc.

A hundred less & I could be paying the same as an old man

What coverage do you get for that price? I'm getting around the same price for an FZ 09 with full coverage and health

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

not bad at all, i guess they arent considering your experience as a rider 10 years ago, so as a new rider 1500 for FZ07 is amazing.

Probably your age then (im 26)

not bad at all, i guess they arent considering your experience as a rider 10 years ago, so as a new rider 1500 for FZ07 is amazing.

Probably your age then (im 26)

Yeah I'm almost 30 and someone told me that state farm takes into consideration your G experience. Yeah my M2 expired and I didn't have a lot of experience while riding anyways, maybe a season and then I moved to the states for bit and sold my bike. Super excited to take it up full time and actually get into it, probably for the best anyways I was pretty reckless at life in general when I was 19 hahahaha

Yeah I'm almost 30 and someone told me that state farm takes into consideration your G experience. Yeah my M2 expired and I didn't have a lot of experience while riding anyways, maybe a season and then I moved to the states for bit and sold my bike. Super excited to take it up full time and actually get into it, probably for the best anyways I was pretty reckless at life in general when I was 19 hahahaha

well be careful, the front wheel is light on that bike, and its been known to wheelie whenever it wants to, good bike though

That seems like a good deal. I paid 10,100 out the door for my 2016 FZ-09. You'll love the comfort! I came from a 2015 Honda CBR600RR, and there was a huge difference. The FZ is way quicker, and way more comfortable!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom