Calabogie this weekend July 9/10th - Who's in? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie this weekend July 9/10th - Who's in?

sempre1

Ok the plan is to go at Bogie this weekend, i don't think i'll be doing the Saturday because of the layout (small track) i tried it last year and meh.. i wasn't crazy about it. So Sunday it is, hopefully i'll get my Module in time as my Q-shifter got fried 2weeks ago, once you get use to it it's hard to use the clutch.lol

So who's going?

I have a gig this weekend. I want to go so bad... @#$@

The weather is looking very promising this weekend.
Depending on my getting equipment ready, and they let me ride with the "big boys", I'm going to try for the VIP days Monday & Tuesday.

Was planning on it but clutch still kaked (using $ to get fixed) and I'm at cottage. Fishing will trump riding any day for me(me)!

Have a great set

T

I will be there Sempre, as long as my flight from Europe doesn't get delayed. I'll make sure to properly introduce myself this time ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely...at least now i know who you're.lol

Was planning on it but clutch still kaked (using $ to get fixed) and I'm at cottage. Fishing will trump riding any day for me(me)!

Have a great set

T
That's too bad...fishing over riding?lol Hmm..enjoy

Absolutely.

However Mike from clarington cycle just called. Centre nut came loose. Way cheaper than expected.

Hmm I do still have Mon tues booked off.....

Oh nice..there you go, i can see this happening for you Mon/Tues at bogie.;) I wish to be there for the VIP as well...
My Module hasn't shown up yet...grrrr

Ok the plan is to go at Bogie this weekend, i don't think i'll be doing the Saturday because of the layout (small track) i tried it last year and meh.. i wasn't crazy about it. So Sunday it is, hopefully i'll get my Module in time as my Q-shifter got fried 2weeks ago, once you get use to it it's hard to use the clutch.lol

So who's going?

saturday is full track...
Not running any small/stadium trackdays this year.
Saturday is a 4 group day rather then the typical 3 group, so 15minute sessions vs the usual 20minute sessions, gene the cheaper price.
Still green, yellow and red groups as usual, and the 4th group is a school group being run by MotoNation.

saturday is full track...
Not running any small/stadium trackdays this year.
Saturday is a 4 group day rather then the typical 3 group, so 15minute sessions vs the usual 20minute sessions, gene the cheaper price.
Still green, yellow and red groups as usual, and the 4th group is a school group being run by MotoNation.
Good to know.. tnks Sheena- i could be there the Sat as well.

Sal

C'omn we need a good weather this weekend, i'm hoping they're wrong!!:D

I just can't make it this weekend. I might be able to make a weekday or possibly next weekend, but not this one. I'm not happy about it. :/

Don't feel so bad bud, at this point and time the weekend doesn't look good at all!!!
****ing weather:mad:

I haven't decided yet, headed to Ottawa Valley this weekend so may haul the trailer along.

VIP days are kinda exclusive, faster pace with solid riders. Call and ask Sheena

Yah, I got the invite but I gotta work to pay for all the stuff I've broken this year. lol

Back
Top Bottom