Toronto Raptors '16/'17 season | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Raptors '16/'17 season

ZX600

Site Supporter
I figure we can start discussing all trades and how we didn't get KD in here :(

Where is KL going to?

So far the Raptors still do not have a strong team.
GSW is essentially a powerhouse but injuries occur.

Depends, KL will likely stay if the Raptors can replicate some of the success they had last season and he will likely get a max contract as well. Derozan is a cornerstone of the Raps but Kyle Lowry is clearly the leader and the heart/soul of the team.

Ujiri has been pretty quite these past few days, I hope he has something sick up his sleeve. Pau Gasol signed with the Spurs earlier today so there goes that idea. If they want to actually have a chance at winning the championship, they have to go into the luxury tax and sign some big names. Doesn't look like it's happening this year though.

Notice GSW has spread out their team with 4 good player to build around where as the Raptors and most others stick with 1-2 guys.
The Raptors still looking weak. What happens if/when one of them gets hurt...oh right we saw that with the Heat...CB out and team lost.

GSW is making lines like hockey, they will now ensure they have at least 2 weapons on the court at all times.
Good luck when all 4 come at you:D

Raptors agree to terms on multi-year contract with Fred VanVleet

Toronto Raptors sign Celtics free agent Jared Sullinger to fill out front-court spot

I am not feeling too excited to be honest

Doesn't look too promising. Maybe make the playoffs again? but won't be contending for much. Especially with how the other teams are being put together.

Doesn't look too promising. Maybe make the playoffs again? but won't be contending for much. Especially with how the other teams are being put together.

I think the Raptors can still win their division. I'm not convinced other teams in their division have done enough. Making the semis might be tougher this upcoming season though.

I really wish they were able to get a good forward. Raptors are strong at guard and ok at centre. They are weakest at forward, which was one of the problems against Cleveland.

Durant would have been so perfect...

I think the Raptors can still win their division. I'm not convinced other teams in their division have done enough. Making the semis might be tougher this upcoming season though.

I really wish they were able to get a good forward. Raptors are strong at guard and ok at centre. They are weakest at forward, which was one of the problems against Cleveland.

Durant would have been so perfect...

Durant wants a ring and went to the team that has a chance of helping him get one.
Simple business.

Back
Top Bottom