2016-07-02 Twiss Rd Milton - rider down | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016-07-02 Twiss Rd Milton - rider down

griff2

Banned
Motorcycle rider injured in Milton crash

FullSizeRender___Content.jpg

Motorcycle rider injured in crash

Graham Paine / Insidehalton.com

A motorcycle crash closed part of Twiss Road for about three hours Saturday afternoon.

Milton Canadian Champion

A motorcycle rider was injured in a single-vehicle crash in Milton late Saturday afternoon, Halton police say.

At about 4:15 p.m., a 47-year-old Wasaga Beach man was driving south on Twiss Road, north of Derry Road, when he lost control on a curb and struck a wired guard rail, according to police.

The motorcycle rider was transported to Hamilton General Hospital with what turned out to be minor injuries.

The rider's injuries were first thought to be serious, so Halton police's Collision Reconstruction Unit attended the scene and took carriage of the investigation. Twiss Road was closed in both directions for about three hours for the probe.

Alcohol is not considered to be a contributing factor in the collision.

Police are requesting anyone who witnessed the crash to call the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-825-4747, ext. 5065, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting 'Tip201' with messages to 274637 (crimes).

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/6750110-motorcycle-rider-injured-in-milton-crash/

Motorcycle rider injured in Milton crash

FullSizeRender___Content.jpg

Motorcycle rider injured in crash

Graham Paine / Insidehalton.com

A motorcycle crash closed part of Twiss Road for about three hours Saturday afternoon.

Milton Canadian Champion

A motorcycle rider was injured in a single-vehicle crash in Milton late Saturday afternoon, Halton police say.

At about 4:15 p.m., a 47-year-old Wasaga Beach man was driving south on Twiss Road, north of Derry Road, when he lost control on a curb and struck a wired guard rail, according to police.

The motorcycle rider was transported to Hamilton General Hospital with what turned out to be minor injuries.

The rider's injuries were first thought to be serious, so Halton police's Collision Reconstruction Unit attended the scene and took carriage of the investigation. Twiss Road was closed in both directions for about three hours for the probe.

Alcohol is not considered to be a contributing factor in the collision.

Police are requesting anyone who witnessed the crash to call the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-825-4747, ext. 5065, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting 'Tip201' with messages to 274637 (crimes).

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/6750110-motorcycle-rider-injured-in-milton-crash/

I was there after he fell down, hope that he is OK. From what I saw, the response of police and EMS was rapid and he seemed to have minor injuries as the report said. Police ordered me to turn around and go back while they were doing their work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GWS rider

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom