who is your isp? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

who is your isp?

Unfortunately for most people, yes.
Yeah, or I'd try it. Rogers has been a big enough pita, and given us so much for our loyalty that we've finally cancelled everything. We felt like the five of us were subsidizing their favourites. So when we switched from two phones to five, we bypassed them. Bell had a billing issue, with a new system, that went on for months, and drove my wife crazy. At the end of it, even the fact that they double 40% discounted her phone couldn't make her stay.

It's amazing how Rogers and Bell always have billing issues.
Check your bills people, you will see you have been overcharged.

I recently got a memo from Rogers stating they were overcharging on taxes.
I guess they got caught on that. How the hell do you mess that up?
I have been overcharged by hundreds of dollars from Rogers BUT I use that for them to give me massive discounts.

It's amazing how Rogers and Bell always have billing issues.
Check your bills people, you will see you have been overcharged.

I recently got a memo from Rogers stating they were overcharging on taxes.
I guess they got caught on that. How the hell do you mess that up?
I have been overcharged by hundreds of dollars from Rogers BUT I use that for them to give me massive discounts.
They're not nicknamed Robbers for nothing. I would stay away from them because of moral grounds alone

start.ca which has been fantastic for the last 5 years or so. Its all rogers lines. $45/month + tax, 30/10 service, 200 gigs, 2am-8am is unlimited download, unlimited upload at all times. Never had an issue.

Pretty cool you can get gigabit service now w/ unlimited bandwidth through Rogers, not that I like the company but service in Waterloo has been top notch.

I was thinking of getting rogers 100u plan. Seems like the best deal out there. Do you know if they throttle or not?

Thanks for posting any info!

It is not throttled and (at least in my neighborhood) is consistently fast - I actually routinely see 50% over my rated speed in bursts, but I can saturate my connection to 100 megs and stay there consistently without any issue.

Back
Top Bottom