Scarborough riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough riders

Bryantist

Hey,

I'm looking for riders from Scarborough. I'm in the Morningside & Finch area. I've been riding for several years and I have my full M. I just upgraded from an ER6N to a Z800 and I'm in the process of breaking in my new bike.

I'm looking for mature and responsible riders, those who are safety conscious and not into anything crazy, the less ego the better. I'm down to ride with those who are new to the game too, just as long as you're level headed.

I'm usually free evenings during the week and anytime on the weekends.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Hey there,

Scarborough rider here too. At bayview village for now and by guild wood in a couple months.

Pretty new rider, just been riding this year(no highway yet:(). I'd be cool to ride sometime ?

Cool. Still learning how the site works. Seen that a lot of people in similar styles make whatsapp groups? Would anyone be interested in a Scarborough riders group?

How about a group ride this weekend? Saturday weather looks dodgy. Sunday no rain. Meet at a Timmy somewhere in Scarborough on Sunday, and then head out. Bryantist you pick the route.

Hey, I'm at work until around 5:30 but if you all are riding after post up here.

I'm around bayview and finch but can ride anywhere xcept the highways. I'm free after 6 if your about it

So you guys been riding yet.?..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom