Thinking of scootering | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thinking of scootering

Yeah beginning to wish I'd waited a bit, this BWS50 is way too slow even for my short inner city commute. I really wanted to get back on two wheels though. I think I'll go find a nice 125-150.

Anyway if I can find a buyer, does anyone know if the safety is still valid if I only have the purchaser copy? It was done on the 7th and obviously I had to give the MTO copy to them. Would really help sell it. Thanks.

Yeah beginning to wish I'd waited a bit, this BWS50 is way too slow even for my short inner city commute. I really wanted to get back on two wheels though. I think I'll go find a nice 125-150.

Anyway if I can find a buyer, does anyone know if the safety is still valid if I only have the purchaser copy? It was done on the 7th and obviously I had to give the MTO copy to them. Would really help sell it. Thanks.

If you can find one in your price range, the Yamaha BWS125 is a fantastic scoot.
Met a guy last night at the BurritoBoyz meet that had a 125 in his pick up. Said it was for sale. Didn't catch his name but iirc he had a racer5 shirt on. Maybe someone knows who I'm referring to?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Your safety is no longer valid. It is a one time use thing.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Suppose I should finally update this. Sold the BWS50 on Friday to a 17 year old kid, I hope he doesn't get himself killed.

A week back I bought a Piaggio Fly 150. Much better at staying with traffic, aside from the usual maniacs. Went for a couple hour ride around Halton and Flamborough this morning without any problems. Couldn't get past ~92kph though. I'll probably get a larger machine next year, the cramped riding style on this thing is not meant for heavy guys and long rides.

K2qdj0V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom