Good cop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good cop

I can't explain how much that pisses me off... When a driver decides to have tunnel vision "oh if I keep looking straight and the way is clear I can do whatever the **** I want)... Seeing her looking straight as the guy is hitting his horn and it's not like she can't hear his bike smfh. That pisses me off :D

Also pisses me off how people continue in a lane that ends or worse, switch to it, just to drive up until they run out of road then push their way in or continue on the shoulder. Got stuck for over 20 minutes today on Markham heading north to 7 where it narrows to one lane because of it (just after the 407). Also really annoying when the offenders are not just cars, but also cargo trucks, buses, and people pulling boats/trailers.

person in the merging lank is an idiot, but the bike also tried to block them out. Sometimes you can win the moral victory but still be on the losing end

person in the merging lank is an idiot, but the bike also tried to block them out. Sometimes you can win the moral victory but still be on the losing end

yeah.

He might be right, but he'll be dead right if he keeps that up.
The driver of the civic should pay attention and know better, but when it's car vs bike, pick your battles man. Car wins 100% of the time.

I dunno.. that looked like a pretty clear victory for the motorcycle. lol

yeah this time
I think it also helped it was a woman and a civic.
If it was a DudeBro in a Camaro, or a BroDouche in an F150, might not have been so brave.

yeah this time
I think it also helped it was a woman and a civic.
If it was a DudeBro in a Camaro, or a BroDouche in an F150, might not have been so brave.

you told him to pick the battle so he did, what are you're complaining?

This is beautiful!

Just because folks should merge properly, doesn't mean they will. A video is nice to have but, why put yourself at risk? It worked out this time but, you willing to show ever ****** you encounter what they do wrong and hold them accountable? Sometimes, people are just *****. I'd rather have them in front of me, then behind me. At least in traffic. If the road is open, I can make some space between the idiot and myself. But, around town, I like to keep the idiots in front of me and stay out of their way.

Just because folks should merge properly, doesn't mean they will. A video is nice to have but, why put yourself at risk? It worked out this time but, you willing to show ever ****** you encounter what they do wrong and hold them accountable? Sometimes, people are just *****. I'd rather have them in front of me, then behind me. At least in traffic. If the road is open, I can make some space between the idiot and myself. But, around town, I like to keep the idiots in front of me and stay out of their way.

Too true. Having a P'd off driver riding your mudflap (You have no bumper) isn't a good thing.

This exact thing happened has happened to all of us. In Ontario what is the actual law and definition of cutting off? With sailboat racing there is a rule where a certain part of the passing boat is past blah blah blah.

Good cop. Seeing dumb driver pulled over, great. Getting to be part of a police chase, priceless.

BTW In Ont-err-io you can be charged under HTA 172 for out accelerating another vehicle at just about any stop / go / merge situation as the term "Out accelerating" is so undefined.

To avoid the possible HTA 172 charges drivers should exit their vehicles and play rock, scissors, paper to determine who goes first.

Last edited:
Last edited:
wow, and thats in Ontario, Cop actually did something. (I assume most likely a warning was given to driver)

Nope. South Windsor, Connecticut.

I had some do this to me but they were in a pickup and they didn't stop merging. I had to slow down before getting pushed off the road.

Same deal though. Wailed on the horn and they didn't even look over at me.

Also pisses me off how people continue in a lane that ends or worse, switch to it, just to drive up until they run out of road then push their way in or continue on the shoulder..

When I'm in my cage and I see this happening I block the lane that's about to end to prevent them from doing it. (I'd never do that to a bike though)
They get sooooooo angry :lmao: But screw them

Physics and Biology > right or wrong according to the HTA....

I would suggest a different blocking position for riders when coming to the end of a merge like this. I usually move over from the typical lane blocking position on the left side of the lane and hug the right side. This well before the end of the merge so the cars know there is no space. I think if the rider did this (it looks like he/she is in on the left side of the lane in the video) the car would never have tried to merge (assuming she saw him). Just be alert in case you have to move over! The idea is your lane blocking position is to block the most likely incursion.

Back
Top Bottom