House went BOOM...WHY? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House went BOOM...WHY?

*Lord of Light

Somebody who smokes probably forgot they had chili the night before

油井緋色;2427698 said:
*Lord of Light

I see no fire, nothing burnt.

On the side note, i enjoy the nudes of that red woman.. lord of light or not

damn!!! 2 weeks ago I got a scooter for my wife from a house 2 doors down from the explosion

Some weird hand written letters around the site and some speculation of a deliberate act. The plot thickens.

So they are that dumb or desperate they thought they could blow it up (collect insurance $$$).
They did not care if they killed or hurt anyone else. Looks like mental issues going on...just walk away from the damn house or sell it for what you can get.

Male owner of the house still MIA; female owner most likely the sole victim... This story just gets crazier by the second.

Robert Nadler’s age on property records match that of another Robert Nadler from Mississauga, who was convicted of second-degree murder in 1982 for killing a friend over a drug debt, according to articles from the Star’s archives.

The Star was unable to confirm that this is the same Nadler who owns the home on Hickory Dr., and police would not comment.

After being turned in by a friend, the Nadler in that case admitted to bludgeoning, strangling and stabbing his best friend, Eric Pogson, in a fight over $800.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/06/30/special-peel-police-team-searching-for-evidence-of-foul-play-in-mississauga-house-explosion.html

i hope those notes are from the next door neighbor and this explosion help them to collect insurance and became debt free.

Robert is the criminal and he does want criminals do, explode **** up.

Yup it has to be a meth lab, now I feel stupid that I was going all the way down town for meth, when my middle aged neighbors about 10 hours down from me where cooking the stuff right in their basement......sigh

Police were worried about pink wall insulation and particles of drywall that covered our lawns, roofs and gutters after the explosion. That and the possibility of a gas leak or explosives etc, They were wearing dust masks, and threatening to ticket/charge anyone that was outside their homes for the first few hours.

My neighbors found notes telling a story of illness and no money to pay the bills that were pilling up.....I hope not but it looks like the story they are trying to put together is that she took her own life. Reporters came to my door yesterday to ask if I had any info, and that is the story line they told me.

When I got there about 30 mind after it exploded it looked like a war zone, they cleaned up a lot as of today, but the road is still blocked off right at the top of my street. I was lucky our power was not cut, half of my neibours had to spend the night somewhere else because either their power was cut or their house was inside the blocked off area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom