House went BOOM...WHY? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

House went BOOM...WHY?

Hey @JohnnyP636 hope it didn't affect your place too much. Seems you are ok, correct?
Also, sorry to hear that you will need to continue to go downtown for meth.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Hey @JohnnyP636 hope it didn't affect your place too much. Seems you are ok, correct?

Bedroom communities are fine but walkable neighbourhoods are better for struttin'. Keep on trucking.

Bedroom communities are fine but walkable neighbourhoods are better for struttin'. Keep on trucking.

Barton Village FTW.

No property damage or injury here, where about 400-500 feet away around a corner from the house that exploded. We only got small particles, that's how bad the explosion was. Majority of it was slivers of wood the size of toothpicks and small patches of insulation and drywall, but it was everywhere. Literally dust and small debris, but had to climb on the roof the get it out of the gutters or it would have caused glogging for sure when it rained.

They pushed the barricades in a little further and it looks like the people in the houses behind me were let back into their houses. I still can't drive up rathburn to access my street, I have to use burnhamthorpe.

I looks like they are going to keep the area blocked off for quite a while. Stupid helicopter just woke me up flying in a circle above my house for the last hour.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom