Kid charged for stunting in Costco parking lot in Guelph | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kid charged for stunting in Costco parking lot in Guelph

unL33T

Not a bike but could have the same implications.
https://www.guelphtoday.com/local-n...325806?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
On June 25, 2016 at 11:37 p.m., the Guelph Police observed a motor vehicle in the Costco parking lot doing spin outs to the point that smoke and black burnout tracks were being made. Police stopped the motor vehicle and the male driver was arrested. The vehicle had three occupants at the time of this incident.
A total of 38 parking spots received damage to the painted lines.

Kyle Krouskie, 21 years of Guelph has been charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and mischief under $5,000.

He will appear in court on August 9, 2016.

It's hard enough to find a parking spot at Costco, now there is 38 less. Bastids.
Maybe I wasn't a fun kid, but this burnout thing never interested me. I like my tires to last.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

It's hard enough to find a parking spot at Costco, now there is 38 less. Bastids.
Maybe I wasn't a fun kid, but this burnout thing never interested me. I like my tires to last.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Lol I'm too cheap to do burnouts

I'd be ****** too if someone came on to private property and started "vandalizing" it. Repainting lines costs $$$...

Vandalism and trespassing would likely be a better fit, and will likely be dropped down to those charges - unless there were people around that could potentially be put in danger.

Last edited:
coincidentally, the consensus seems to be driver skill is at an "all time low".. could throwing the book at people for engaging in a practice that was common place 30 years ago have anything to do with that?

Just because it's private property doesn't mean that laws no longer apply to it.

From the FB post:

"The officer was only there because he heard there was donuts. Arrested the man because they were the wrong kind." :lmao:

I don't think the thread title is accurate. Which is fine because I don't think there are any workable answers how to manage out of the box driving styles. Some people call for special consideration based on this is where I am at this point in life.

Wait so are donuts okay in winter then with no damage?

"A driver from Sweden allegedly performed an "unsafe manoeuvre" in the parking lot at the Skylon Tower at Niagara Falls, Niagara Regional Police said.

The Gumballer was driving a 2010 white Porsche 911 GTRS and allegedly performed the stunt close to onlookers in the parking lot.

Hans Tornbom, 43, of Sweden, is charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.

Police said Tornbom plead guilty to the charge, was fined and has since left Canada to continue the rally."

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/05/07/13872081.html

Even if you can't find a living soul in the 2km radius you will call it dangerous driving? Who's in danger?

Operative word in my post was "could".

If the parking lot is open to unrestricted public access, how do you go about proving to the court that there was no living soul within a 2km radius?

Operative word in my post was "could".

If the parking lot is open to unrestricted public access, how do you go about proving to the court that there was no living soul within a 2km radius?

Let's look at this from the logical perspective ... if dangerous operation of a motor vehicle charges are laid, police should point out who was in danger. Do you agree?

"A driver from Sweden allegedly performed an "unsafe manoeuvre" in the parking lot at the Skylon Tower at Niagara Falls, Niagara Regional Police said.

The Gumballer was driving a 2010 white Porsche 911 GTRS and allegedly performed the stunt close to onlookers in the parking lot.

Hans Tornbom, 43, of Sweden, is charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.

Police said Tornbom plead guilty to the charge, was fined and has since left Canada to continue the rally."

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/05/07/13872081.html

Get that money

Let's look at this from the logical perspective ... if dangerous operation of a motor vehicle charges are laid, police should point out who was in danger. Do you agree?

The guy that said I was brain damaged due to smog in Toronto after I said I didn't think tire marks in a parking lot were a big deal said the charges were appropriate because he had passengers. I said that the passengers probably agreed to it and encouraged it and he said it doesn't matter because you need waivers to avoid being charged with criminal negligence, which wasn't even what this guy was charged with so I didn't really understand the argument.

Get ready for the wave of moral indignation... should be arriving in tsunami style any second now

Back
Top Bottom