SCORRA Family Fun Day - July 24th | GTAMotorcycle.com

SCORRA Family Fun Day - July 24th

patw

Click Flyer

This is a green plate focused event, but also fun on the dirt focused blue plate bikes. I'll be giving tours of the Williams single track, across the road in the morning and playing on the track in the afternoon. Everyone is welcome.

Last edited:
Get a dirt bike and let's go, so it's not only me crashing .... LOL

The weather is looking good for Sunday, looking forward to meeting the GTAM dirt riders!

Good fun. I tried the MX track first thing in the morning and did about three quarters of a lap before deciding that I have no interest in riding competitively. Spent the rest of the morning puttering happily through the woods.

Did you do the hare scramble track or Williams? We led a group through Williams in the morning, but I wasn't able to do an afternoon group. If you were on a KDX220, you may be the guy I hit up for a spark plug for the KX250 that kept fouling plugs. If so, he fouled your plug and another after than before the engine decided it's had enough and wouldn't run at all. He was testing 80:1 premix ratio in his bike and I'm worried he blew his top end.

Yup, that was me. I did most of the hare scrambles course and then the Williams tract. Had to double back in a few places on the wider stuff after missing the arrows

Those arrows can sneak up on you :)

Thanks for plug btw, you got him far enough to be able to push the bike out. I think he got a grand total of 10 minutes of engine time out of it!

Agreed, that was really a great day. The cloud cover was appreciated as well ... thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom