OneWalk to Conquer Cancer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

OneWalk to Conquer Cancer

Yeah, because it's illegal to drink two beers and when adults do so they are smashed.
I'm pretty much hammered after one. (Whether that is physically possible for a 260 lbs man or not) so I'm thinking beer tickets = bad idea

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

That's the beauty of the plan. They give you two free beers, the adult in you decides whether or not to drink them. Personally I'm more likely to drink iced tea at lunch while riding on a hot day. Beer/alcohol don't hold much interest for me these days.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty much hammered after one. (Whether that is physically possible for a 260 lbs man or not) so I'm thinking beer tickets = bad idea

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

That's the beauty of the plan. They give you two free beers, the adult in you decides whether or not to drink them. Personally I'm more likely to drink iced tea at lunch while riding on a hot day. Beer/alcohol don't hold much interest for me these days.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I pointed out the beer tickets because for people with M2's they might have a problem plus you have people on bikes already in the hot sun for the most part of the day likely forgetting they might be a bit dehydrated.

Not the best of ideas to promote drinking and riding after all they are trying to prevent an affliction/ailment...as Berni likes to write amirite...lol

If I get cancer, I'm not heading to the Canadian Cancer Society or American Cancer Society, or anything of the like, I'm ordering large amounts of the drug I posted from Europe and treating myself to it copiously. First rule of thumb when giving to / or volunteering for any charity... what kind of car does the CEO drive... and why do they have a CEO? I work with people who work for these "charities", they make six figured salaries. Enough said.

And it's sad that the CEO of the Sick Kids _Foundation_ (the charity) makes more than the CEO of the Sick Kids _Hospital_ (the doctors, nurses, etc)

And it's sad that the CEO of the Sick Kids _Foundation_ (the charity) makes more than the CEO of the Sick Kids _Hospital_ (the doctors, nurses, etc)

Its not sad, it's obscene. The guys in charge of hounding people for money are extremely well paid in many other organizations too (Universities for example).

If I get cancer, I'm not heading to the Canadian Cancer Society or American Cancer Society, or anything of the like, I'm ordering large amounts of the drug I posted from Europe and treating myself to it copiously. First rule of thumb when giving to / or volunteering for any charity... what kind of car does the CEO drive... and why do they have a CEO? I work with people who work for these "charities", they make six figured salaries. Enough said.

If you get cancer you usually head to a doctor or a hospital.

If you get cancer you usually head to a doctor or a hospital.
If you want to die, go to a hospital in Ontario. I think riding squid, with no lid, on a go-kart track, on an H2, WOT is less risk.

Last edited:
If you want to die, go to a hospital in Ontario. I think riding squid, with no lid, on a go-kart track, on an H2, WOT is less risk.

I take it you've had a bad experience?

I've donated to these charities. What I do not get is these charities do not post up their progress or monies spent doing what. If I was doing research I would have to outline in detail what I did with all this $, these charities not so much.

If someone can post an outline on what happened to the $ last year I'm all ears

I take it you've had a bad experience?
Two relatives killed by Peel Memorial, cousin with a cast put on backwards, family doctor with meningitis made sicker... and a 24 hour wait at the new Brampton hospital ER and friend wasn't seen to. Police were running after gang members of the new Jane and Finch (Brampton West), while the triage nurse was pulling some black dudes clothes off in front of everyone to see how many bullet holes were in him. He bled out.

Two relatives killed by Peel Memorial, cousin with a cast put on backwards, family doctor with meningitis made sicker... and a 24 hour wait at the new Brampton hospital ER and friend wasn't seen to. Police were running after gang members of the new Jane and Finch (Brampton West), while the triage nurse was pulling some black dudes clothes off in front of everyone to see how many bullet holes were in him. He bled out.

Sorry but that is a BRAMPTON thing

Back
Top Bottom