Got my M! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got my M!

Ninja650Wolf

Site Supporter
Took my M course and test this Sunday.

Passed with only 2 points off. More nervous then I was taking my G.

Now to get familiar with my GSX R750 and SS in general and become comfortable riding it like i did my Ninja 650.

I am *NEVER* letting my G or M expire.

Welcome to the club

Congratulations. Not sure what you needed it for with a GSXR though, isn't that a track bike?

super. I got my too at the end of May, at the Burlington Test Centre. Unlike getting my G, got my M on the first try. Sorta kinda lookin for a gixxer (600) for my next bike if the street triple is outta my price range.

Congratulations. Not sure what you needed it for with a GSXR though, isn't that a track bike?

I don't think it is. Original owner used it for street.

Congrats. It's a nice feeling, eh?

Congrats. It's a nice feeling, eh?

Yes it is. To finally have that weight lifted from my shoulder, now i can enjoy riding without worrying about my license:)

Congratulations!

Enjoy the open road and ride safe.

So what's next? Air brake or pilot's license? Personally I'd love to go for the latter, if only it wasn't so damned expensive. lol

So what's next? Air brake or pilot's license? Personally I'd love to go for the latter, if only it wasn't so damned expensive. lol

None. I already got a P.I License, Security Guard, My Rifle license also. No more vehicles, air brake might be good, but nothing to practice with.

BTW that wednesday is moto social, you guys should check it out!

Just make sure you tell them you "got your M before it was cool" as nonchalantly as possible. Also include at least one piece of flannel and/or have a beard if possible. lol

Congratulations! My wife and I both passed our M2 exit tests 2 weeks ago as well.

Took my new bike out for a ride last night. Is it normal for my bike and supersports to take turns wider then my ninja 650r does? Because when i tried to take my turns tight like i did on my other bike, it was fighting me and trying to go wider.
I'm now to the SS class of bikes, so want to be sure it's something normal and not just me or the bike.

Took my new bike out for a ride last night. Is it normal for my bike and supersports to take turns wider then my ninja 650r does? Because when i tried to take my turns tight like i did on my other bike, it was fighting me and trying to go wider. I'm now to the SS class of bikes, so want to be sure it's something normal and not just me or the bike.
Some bikes will hit the steering lock earlier than others. On those bikes you have to go a little faster and dip the bike into the turn in kind of a keyhole shape. One of the ss guys can probably explain it better.

Some bikes will hit the steering lock earlier than others. On those bikes you have to go a little faster and dip the bike into the turn in kind of a keyhole shape. One of the ss guys can probably explain it better.

it will help to know more, i checked and the r750 also has a wider turning radius. Guess i need more practice and will eventually learn that all and it will be second nature like my ninja is.

it will help to know more, i checked and the r750 also has a wider turning radius. Guess i need more practice and will eventually learn that all and it will be second nature like my ninja is.
[video=youtube;BKFOrdl4U1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKFOrdl4U1Y[/video]

Never rode a GSXR (or tried low speed maneuvers on an SS for that matter), so can't really say much other than - small turning radius is possible..

Back
Top Bottom