CSBK RD02 St-Eustache videos | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK RD02 St-Eustache videos

KneeDragger_#16

Last edited:
Your camera makes my butt look big lol! My board was saying +5 for the first 4 laps. I was wondering if something major happened behind me. Someone got a talking to after the race.

Good job getting the podium in the SS race!

With the way Reidman was looking over his shoulder it appears that maybe there was another incident prior to the one caught on camera.

Your camera makes my butt look big lol! My board was saying +5 for the first 4 laps. I was wondering if something major happened behind me. Someone got a talking to after the race.

Good job getting the podium in the SS race!

With the way Reidman was looking over his shoulder it appears that maybe there was another incident prior to the one caught on camera.

I'll see what I can do with the settings, so you can sleep peacefully tonight :p loll

Concerning Reidmann, no I think he was more worried that maybe he might of clipped me or someone else. He had a moment in the carroussel at the second restart coming under me, as we were exiting the corner.
From CSBK site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ZB...9gINZ3&index=2

+5 feet maybe lol

I know! I told them I don't normally look at the board for the first few laps until things get settled so apparently a random number was selected...... It's funny how little things mess with your head. From now on there's a "0" there if they aren't going to give me the right info.

Back
Top Bottom