FS: 1981 CB 750 Custom... | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

FS: 1981 CB 750 Custom...

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
-28000 kms
-Presently insured and regularly ridden
-Recently installed RAM mount for cell phone GPS use
-Comes with extra side cover, handlebars, rear fender, air box covers, mirrors, carb rebuild kits (x4), starter, starter clutch, instrumentation, wiring harness, engine guards, Battery Tender jr. etc.
-Comes with Velocity VR Pro gauntlet gloves never used (size XL)
-Comes with period correct, color matching rear top case presently installed on bike.
-Comes with Icon Overlord 2XL mesh jacket, and Icon Alliance Blue Speedmetal helmet (Size L but I do have a size XL set of padding to make it an XL, the Alliance was one shell size and sizing is by inserts).

I am trying to get the bike into Anthony at Cycle Tech this week to have a Safety Inspection done.

I am looking to get a Sport Touring bike and there is only room in the garage for one bike so alas the vintage bike must move onto a new home.

Asking $1900 O.B.O.

For inquiries or more info please either P.M. me here on the forum or email me at: mark.adeney@sympatico.ca

Pics tell the story. Bike is not a concours quality bike but is in good shape, turns heads, and is a great conversation starter whenever you stop around other riders. The original 4 into 4 exhaust has a distinct note and look. Get an authentic vintage bike experience for a fraction of the price of a "modern classic".

Last edited:
Sold! Onto a new owner who already had 2 bikes in his stable. Apparently he plans to fully restore this old girl. Glad she is off to an even better home. :)

Back
Top Bottom