business banking advice | GTAMotorcycle.com

business banking advice

LiNK666

Hi all,

I was wondering if you knew any credit unions or banks that offer any business banking packages that don't have a cash deposit fee? I'm trying to cut down on costs. Currently deposit around $18k cash weekly. I want to cut down my fees.

I've used Hepcoe (Meridian now) for years and with my little business I have no fees. However I'm small and have been with them for over 20 years.

I liked that they negotiated with me, but not sure if they would do that with a "walk-in".

I've used Hepcoe (Meridian now) for years and with my little business I have no fees. However I'm small and have been with them for over 20 years.

I liked that they negotiated with me, but not sure if they would do that with a "walk-in".

Thanks. I checked out Meridian. They have a $3000 free cash deposit limit. After that I think it's $2.25 per $1000 cash deposit. I've been with the big banks and their fees are just too much.

It's interesting that you have to pay them to keep your money...while of course hey are using your money to make themselves profit.
It's comical.

I checked out National Bank already. They charge too. I find no one wants to be flexible on cash deposits. It's a pain. It's like their cash cow.

Look into National Bank. They're quite flexible sometimes depending on your business.

No bank wants to deal with cash. It takes up a lot of time and is a pain.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Can't you launder that money to cayman islands or something?

Go there twice a year, enjoy the white sand, lovely looking women & get some banking done. I hear the reefs are not too bad either

Can't you launder that money to cayman islands or something?

Go there twice a year, enjoy the white sand, lovely looking women & get some banking done. I hear the reefs are not too bad either

Thats not how you launder money.... lol. Real laundering happen right here in our soil.

The money laundering law on cash tx is just a way to control. Its a drop in a bucket..... heck an ocean of total money laundered every year

Last edited:
It's interesting that you have to pay them to keep your money...while of course hey are using your money to make themselves profit.
It's comical.

Forget about profit, they create money from every deposit through fractional reserve rule.

Banks use "creditors" deposit as play money because they're " too big to fail", while charging "creditors " for "services".

Real story, a couple in NJ lost their money at Chase banks because the account was untouched for 7 yrs. Chase told them, they dont keep records of any account after 5 yrs of inactivities..... how nice of their service huh?..... the acct had 25k usd in it.

Last edited:
Thats not how you launder money.... lol. Real laundering happen right here in our soil.

The money laundering law on cash tx is just a way to control. Its a drop in a bucket..... heck an ocean of total money laundered every year
I was just thinking aloud but anyway carry on.

Real story, a couple in NJ lost their money at Chase banks because the account was untouched for 7 yrs. Chase told them, they dont keep records of any account after 5 yrs of inactivities..... how nice of their service huh?..... the acct had 25k usd in it.

Fractional reserve scam, yes, it's well known, but this? Source .... Or it didn't happen just as you describe.

Fractional reserve scam, yes, it's well known, but this? Source .... Or it didn't happen just as you describe.

You know whats even more scary, the Feds can confiscate any bank accounts thats not active for 5 yrs or longer. They consider such account is only for criminal use. This same rule apply to your deposit box as well. You can google inactive bank account confiscation. It started from USA and many countries followed such as Canada Autraslia...etc

As for the couple, its was Long Island NY, not New Jersey as i originally recalled

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/23/chase-bank-missing-funds-suit/

Last edited:
F that sht, I'm buying an acre of land & burying my $ there

Back
Top Bottom