2016-06-26 - Two riders down - 401 & Vic park | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016-06-26 - Two riders down - 401 & Vic park

kiwi

http://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/two-motorcyclists-rushed-to-hospital-after-east-end-crash-1.2962048

Two motorcyclists are in hospital this morning after a crash in the city’s east end.
It happened on Highway 401 near Victoria Park Avenue at around 12:45 a.m.
Paramedics say two motorcyclists were involved in the collision and both drivers were taken to a trauma centre in serious condition.
Two left lanes of the highway were closed following the collision but all lanes have since reopened.

I was with my wife headed east on the 401 express lanes when this accident happened about 100 meters in front of us. 3 bikes in total, 2 of which went down. A ninja 250 and what I think was an R6. There was a minivan involved as well which was pretty banged up. We didn't see exactly what happened but the minivan lost its front bumper in the middle of the highway and hit at least one wall and was on the left shoulder. The R6 was pretty banged up in the middle of the highway and the 250 was on its side on the right shoulder. Saw one rider sitting on the left shoulder in front of the minivan leaning on the median. There others were standing.

GWS riders! I feel for you. I would have gotten out of my car to assist but I can't walk as my leg is currently broken from a crash with a careless driver! Thankfully a number of people had already stopped to help them!

GWS riders

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom