Any Mississauga riders? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Mississauga riders?

xBinKz

Hey guys I'm 21 years old looking to find new people to ride with. I recently purchased a 2016 Ducati Monster 821, so I'm really excited to ride. So yeah if any riders want to meet up and go for a ride, reply!

My wife and I both live in sauga and ride regularly if you want to meet up and go for rides you can holla at us.

In the Heartland area as well. Usually available in the evenings or during the day (depending on workload)

Hey guys I'm 21 years old looking to find new people to ride with. I recently purchased a 2016 Ducati Monster 821, so I'm really excited to ride. So yeah if any riders want to meet up and go for a ride, reply!

Love the monster. I live right at square one and i am always cruising around let me know whenever and i'll join you. Cheers

Hey bud,

I'm 24, live at Bristol and Creditview. I ride an SV650 naked.

Lemme know whenever you wanna ride :) weekdays I'm down after 730/8 and some weekends I'm around!

Inbox me and we can swap numbers if you like

Hey bud,

I'm 24, live at Bristol and Creditview. I ride an SV650 naked.

Lemme know whenever you wanna ride :) weekdays I'm down after 730/8 and some weekends I'm around!

Inbox me and we can swap numbers if you like

Is that you parking at the GO station at Streetsville ? LOL

Well i am going to Tim Horotons on Trafalgar road at 11:40am then from their i will go up the escarpment through milton into guelph back to the city if anyone is intrested meet me at timmis

Anytime you feel like hitting the road hit me up... Live Erinmills & 403.+
there is a ride meet tonight @ 7pm meeting at Steels & Finacial dr

Anytime you feel like hitting the road hit me up... Live Erinmills & 403.+
there is a ride meet tonight @ 7pm meeting at Steels & Finacial dr

Buddy, I live at Erin Mills & 403 as well, do you by any chance ride a red monster 620/s2r?

I ride a duc as well and it be great to ride sometime!

Back
Top Bottom