2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500 (EX-500r) | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500 (EX-500r)

awesm-o

Selling my 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500r. Ive been the only owner and got it with 11 kms on it (it has 3595 km on it now).
It is in excellent condition, never been dropped, very minor scratches (you have to look very hard to see any). Only real issue is one of the hangers where the fairing bolts to the frame is broken off so the fairing on the right side of the bike can be pulled out a little (location shown in picture with my finger). All other bolts and hangers are intact so this fairing is still securely attached to the bike. Ive ridden the bike all last year like this and never has an issue, Ive since stuck a small piece of double sided tape to the inside of the fairing and its held up very well.

End of last season I took into a shop to have it looked over because I knew I wanted to sell it. To get it ready for sale they replaced-
Rear tire
Sprocket set
Chain
Front and rear brakes
Clutch cable
Carbs cleaned

Since all this was replaced, the bike a been running great! Starts, runs and idles great!

As per overall condition, I was parked next to another rider at a mall. He asked me what year the bike is, I told him and he was surprised at the condition it was in, said it almost looked new.

Why am I selling it? Just want something bigger, Ive been riding this for 5 years and have grown out of my 500. Great on gas (600 km ride costs $28 and insurance ($750/year, that's when I was 25).

I tried to upload pictures, but this site has ridiculous file limits. If anyone is interested in the bike, I have no problem e-mailing or texting them to you, just let me know. And any other questions you may have.

$2750 starting price

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom