csbk live timing link | GTAMotorcycle.com

csbk live timing link

i haven't been able to view live timing sat or sun - anyone else unable to access? i get a "security ....something" response.

It's working for me, AM Sport Bike Race up next.

Last edited:
Gawd damn it's hot!!

I was watching the feature race timing from home. By mid race it looked like the field was pretty much strung out around the track . . . except for a fight for and last lap pass for 9th. ;)

They were short races all day, but I imagine with the heat everyone was happy enough to end sooner than later.

I was watching the feature race timing from home. By mid race it looked like the field was pretty much strung out around the track . . . except for a fight for and last lap pass for 9th. ;)

They were short races all day, but I imagine with the heat everyone was happy enough to end sooner than later.

Ya we had a good 3 way race going, I just didn't have that little extra speed to try and get around them. It's still a new track to me as last year it rained so I've had 2 dry 20min sessions before this weekend.

The races were short because it's a small track but it sure felt long with the high heat.

Back
Top Bottom