Ridiculously stupid | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ridiculously stupid

If that dumb f*cker had of taken my bike out, I'd of taken his head off! Anyone who'd ride like that on public roads, drunk no less, needs a severe beatin'!

I couldn't stop laughing when they rev the bike & parts start falling off

What do you expect from a guy named "Chet"

They deserve each other. If you hang out with idiots, you're equally stupid.

Last edited:
Curious, how do you know his name? Or you read it somewhere?

He says it in the video at the very beginning.

Also the guy (Chet) posts in the comments how they should have taken the keys away from him cause he was drunk and they are "bad friends"

What a bunch of tools. This is why if I am ever out with anyone I don't know, I ride at the back and watch. If I saw anything remotely like this I'd be out of there in seconds.

Wow.. Iol what schmuck! And No one goes to help the girl that fell.. All went right to the bikes..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

He says it in the video at the very beginning.

Also the guy (Chet) posts in the comments how they should have taken the keys away from him cause he was drunk and they are "bad friends"
Didn't find that qoute but this is gold
Chet Mercer
Johnny Ward just no every time I see you bro I'm beaten your face in. But on the real note thanks for that many more followers and people adding me. That girl had plenty of time to avoid the wreck. I've punked this dude out twice now on our home turf and made him look like a ***** both times. That's why he made this edited video of me. Ask him where the footage is of him getting choked out at the convenient store???

They're riding like they're all buddies

I'm kinda laughing at the girl who clearly belongs in that kinda group. Slams her helmet down in complete anger and frustration. Shows a certain lack of brain power. Now she's out $$ for a new helmet, and can't ride home.

I'm kinda laughing at the girl who clearly belongs in that kinda group. Slams her helmet down in complete anger and frustration. Shows a certain lack of brain power. Now she's out $$ for a new helmet, and can't ride home.

Its all her fault for the crash anyway. She literally went to that spot and brake still waiting to be hit. So any action after that would be hard to top it.

Completely missed this. Thought you were also exaggerating a bit when you said "slams her helmet down", but nope, it surely did bounce back up 6 ft high after slamming it.

I should ride behind those bros & just start collecting parts, at the end of the ride I should have enough to build a new bike

Back
Top Bottom