Forks of the Credit Open? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Forks of the Credit Open?

CTX-ER

Does anyone know if the construction blocking the Forks of the Credit Road has been removed? About a month ago, you couldn't go from hwy 10 all the way through to Belfountain.

I'm a rebel.
I say closed.
Jk, it's open.

Anyone know when/if they expect to open Badlands up again?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Not for a long time. Years
Damn thanks
Had made plans to take the kids the week they shut it down.

Damn thanks
Had made plans to take the kids the week they shut it down.

That's why it was closed. Too many people were there, destroying the soil and accelerating the erosion.

Last edited:
People count stay off the dunes and follow the signs so it was closed probably permanent

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

People count stay off the dunes and follow the signs so it was closed probably permanent

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

That's why it was closed. Too many people were there, destroying the soil and accelerating the erosion.
That really sucks. Tbh, I'm not much of a walker anyway, but I kinda thought that the kids would like to see it. My understanding is that you're not even allowed to stop there to look/ take pictures.

That really sucks. Tbh, I'm not much of a walker anyway, but I kinda thought that the kids would like to see it. My understanding is that you're not even allowed to stop there to look/ take pictures.

Subscribed. I'm curious if your understanding and realty are the same. My understanding is that it might not be.

Subscribed. I'm curious if your understanding and realty are the same. My understanding is that it might not be.
Well if you're up that way can you check for me? Or else I may just take the kids there anyway when we have vacay.
If you are there also post weather. MacDoc won't be around for that. Need to keep everyone updated.

The area is fenced off. I believe there are "no parking" signs along Olde Base Line. Pictures are obviously allowed.

Back
Top Bottom