Another Vlogger accident | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another Vlogger accident

Why are these "vloggers" all terrible riders who think the rest of the world is out to get them?

I still don't understand motorcycle vlogging. You are taking concentration off the road and your surroundings for what...to comment on life for likes on YouTube?

****...he's lucky he didn't lose an arm or leg or both on that one. Target fixation and bad apex? Almost seemed like he turned in at the wrong point, and added more power, which made him go even wider to graze the truck.

Also, and this is pure speculation on my part...this smells of a new rider on a SS bike to me, who also may or may not have taken a motorcycle safety course.

Last edited:
Jesus - my wife made less noise when she gave birth (meds-free) to my 8lb son.

Why are these "vloggers" all terrible riders who think the rest of the world is out to get them?

I'm noticing this same pattern.

I still don't understand motorcycle vlogging. You are taking concentration off the road and your surroundings for what...to comment on life for likes on YouTube?

My thoughts exactly. They're more focused on what they're going to say to their audience (of strangers) than enjoying the ride. It's like they're bored of riding already and need other distractions... As if there aren't enough out there already.

Also, and this is pure speculation on my part...this smells of a new rider on a SS bike to me, who also may or may not have taken a motorcycle safety course.

Yup. My thoughts too. Newb on an R6. Very typical.

Funny how he's blaming the wind.

The Wind :lmao:. Why not tell it like it is, you suck, take a riding course!

The top Youtube comment is great:

"Sounds like you injured your vagina as well."

:lmao::lmao:

The wind story would be more believable if it was cbr125... or minimum ninja250.

The wind story would be more believable if it was cbr125... or minimum ninja250.

I think that's more to do with new riders and holding the bars too tightly. Everyone told me to be really careful with my CBR250RA, but honestly I was never blown around very much the 2.5 years I owned it. Sure it would lean into the wind, but if you let it do its thing it would track straight. Only issues I really remember was when coming to a stop and expecting it to lean left to get a foot down, and having a badly timed wind gust almost blow it right.

My 9 year old daughter doesn't scream and cry like that guy. And she rides better.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I think that's more to do with new riders and holding the bars too tightly. Everyone told me to be really careful with my CBR250RA, but honestly I was never blown around very much the 2.5 years I owned it. Sure it would lean into the wind, but if you let it do its thing it would track straight. Only issues I really remember was when coming to a stop and expecting it to lean left to get a foot down, and having a badly timed wind gust almost blow it right.

I have ridden light bikes like cbr250rr, i know the wind effect is true, especially when you ride next to 18 wheelers.

However this bike is R6 with lots more power. Wind excuse is bs 100%

I have ridden light bikes like cbr250rr, i know the wind effect is true, especially when you ride next to 18 wheelers.

However this bike is R6 with lots more power. Wind excuse is bs 100%

Even next to 18 wheelers it wasn't terrible. Might blow you in your lane a little but not that much (and never into the next one).

Back
Top Bottom