sonofab!tch... | GTAMotorcycle.com

sonofab!tch...

Wow the vehicle filming nearly ran him over. There was no contact with the offending vehicle though. Looks like the rider tried to swerve and brake at the same time and that sent him down?

Too bad the video doesn't start sooner. For the rider to react the way he did, he must have been anticipating something like that happening, maybe he was blocking the car from merging or smth and just panicked when he thought he was going to get rammed. The way they both react makes it seem like they both knew something was up.

Looks to me like typical Ontario traffic pattern with folks 'cruising' the center lane, cars jammed in left lane and the right lane open for a while (until you get the right-middle people pacing each other)

I would suspect that cruiser guy (GWS!) is keeping his distance from car ahead. Ends up in blind spot of the black SUV. Left lane driver ahead of SUV jams his brakes for some reason (not paying attention?) then SUV starts to move right to avoid collision. Cruiser guy gets surprised and jams rear brake, fishtailing, left, right, then left-lowside.

Last edited:
One small positive...the SUV got over immediately to take the heat. Could have kept going like some have. Luckily just rash and bruises I would bet.
GWS rider.

One small positive...the SUV got over immediately to take the heat. Could have kept going like some have. Luckily just rash and bruises I would bet.
GWS rider.

I understand the guy that swerved and hence started the reaction, never stopped. When I went by, there were 4 or 5 vehicles stopped and people gproviding first aid, including a transport which is where I believe the dashcam video came from.

Amazing that he want run over by anyone in the live lanes of traffic as he rolled toward the side of the road

Last edited:
Typical crap lane discipline, people camping in the damn left lane because they feel safe from the scary on ramps.
Hope rider is ok, but his overreaction was a big factor, a hip check from an SUV would be less painful than a highway slide.

Looks like the suv freaked out then the biker freaked up & locked his brakes. I am shocked camera dude nearly ran him over

If you go frame by frame you can see he nailed the rear brake( no abs) and it sent him flying. He nailed the rear brakes as the car in front of him had just turned on the brakes.

I have seen so many cruisers crash because of poor rear brake use it is unreal.

There was no contact ,he way overreacted.

BB

Last edited:
Camera guy clearly wanted to keep going. People are ********.

not so sure about that, I am pretty confident the camera was in the transport truck. they don't exactly have the greatest stopping distance....
but i am only speculating

If you go frame by frame you can see he nailed the rear brake( no abs) and it sent him flying. He nailed the rear brakes as the car in front of him had just turned on the brakes.

I have seen so many cruisers crash because of poor rear brake use it is unreal.

There was no contact ,he way overreacted.

BB

Stomping the rear brake, and a head turn to the left...fishtail city.

What I don't get it is why the rider would stomp on the brakes in a situation like that? I noticed that the car ahead of him was on the brakes so maybe it was because of that?

Looks to me like he freaked out and tensed up, which made him stomp on the brake harder than he meant to, while simultaneously steering right instead of countersteering left to swerve right.

Not that he needed to do anything other than maybe throttle up.

Bad crash all around.

I didn't see a brake light from the bike. He made a quick lurch to the right after being startled by the car encroaching on his lane. I'm thinking he went into a kind of speed wobble. Hard to say, but if he didn't move he might have been hit anyway. I hope the guy is okay.

Last edited:
Strange accident, idk how he managed that. Left lane busy, right lane empty lol car tried to pass on the inside which like everyone keeps saying causes so many problems. When are police going to do something?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This is when you ride the right track. Blocking position isn't always the best location to ride in. Like going along Don Mills during rush hour in the HOV lane....watching for left turners going onto a side street where they can't see cause the traffic is dense. Multiple occasions.

Police are looking for the driver saying they hit. But I don't see a hit I just see biker over reaction.

Back
Top Bottom