Durham Region solid bike mechanics | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Region solid bike mechanics

Im new to Durham Region - I'm looking for a trustworthy mechanic that someone could possibly recommend that is fair in price and is good to deal with - Its always hard finding a good mechanic, hoping this community can help :)

Cheers

Sean

Gator in Ajax is supposed to be the go to guy in the area. He's on Bayly just east of Westney on the south side

Second Gator Motors on Bayly in Ajax. Ken Livingstone is knowledgeable and personable. He knows Ducati products well, but repairs all makes including my strange BMW. I have only had tire changes and wheel bearings and a chain replaced but the work has been done well and very fair pricing and always delivered when promised.

Last edited:
Second Gator Motors on Bayly in Ajax. Ken Livingstone is knowledgeable and personable. He knows Ducati products well, but repairs all makes including my strange BMW. I have only had tire changes and wheel bearings and a chain replaced but the work has been done well and very fair pricing and always delivered when promised.

Thx for the information gents! I'll check gator out

Similar topic: what do you guys think of Rider's choice located on the west end?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom