Brazen motorcycle thief | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brazen motorcycle thief

The two of them deserve to have their left hands chopped off, followed by a public flogging.

Bunch of pussy stood there and yelled someone call the cops. ... pathetic.

Atleast kick the dumb *** of the bike.

One of them looked like a security guard. Slash the tires of the car or something, they wont get far that way

Bunch of pussy stood there and yelled someone call the cops. ... pathetic.

Atleast kick the dumb *** of the bike.

This. Where was this video taken? England?

I mean it's all nice to talk tough and stuff but it sounds like the camera guy was the only man around, few females in the background (security guards are never going to care tbh). Not to mention the thief has a wrench in his hand, you want to risk getting whacked in the skull with that thing over someone else's property? Plus there might have been 1 or 2 other guys in the car more than willing to hop out and beat your *** for a bit before they drive off. Clearly they are doing it in broad daylight so they don't give af.

Maybe chuck a rock at the car or the guy taking the bike but I don't think anyone would try and fight or physically stop the guy...

I mean it's all nice to talk tough and stuff but it sounds like the camera guy was the only man around, few females in the background (security guards are never going to care tbh). Not to mention the thief has a wrench in his hand, you want to risk getting whacked in the skull with that thing over someone else's property? Plus there might have been 1 or 2 other guys in the car more than willing to hop out and beat your *** for a bit before they drive off. Clearly they are doing it in broad daylight so they don't give af.

Maybe chuck a rock at the car or the guy taking the bike but I don't think anyone would try and fight or physically stop the guy...

+1 +1 +1 fight the guy for minimum wage security job? i don't facken think so......when you already know the guy(s) have a hammer! 911 job done. lmao

Last edited:

Agree with you. Those guys didn't seem to give a f*** and one of them had a hammer. If anyone would get involved, they would get their *** kicked as they truly seemed determined to get the bike. Feel sorry for it's owner as it almost feels like it's my own. I wonder what lock was he smashing? The one in the ignition or a separate one?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Gotta love how they used the phone as a camera and not as...say a phone to call 911...

South Africa? broke the steering lock. Well planned with the tow rope to pull instead of trying to start it and warm it up. C'mon. 911 isn't going to care(no immediate threat or life in danger) and even if the cops show it will be long after the thieves get away. Took em less time than to make a phone call to get away.

I think it's worse to resign yourself before the fact and do nothing.

What's that saying? All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Then he did a terrible job for not even identifying the thief. What all he got is a car with license plate which means crap as they're often stolen.

I still have no problem of kicking the guy off the bike while hes not paying attention, then another kick in his head when hes down. Chasing me would be the worse plan as i'm buying time for more help.

I think it's worse to resign yourself before the fact and do nothing.

What's that saying? All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

your use of the word evil is out of context. evil is more like the mass murder taking place in the middle east. i have written many politicians - canada, usa, uk, turkey, germany, but the most have been to the usa and NATO. nato now has my emails blocked. shame the evil. yes, evil flourishes where good men do nothing.

Last edited:
tuff call, does the video provide more value as some means of identification/evidence - or do you call 911 a half minute before security does?

Don't forget the bystander effect -- If there are a bunch of people around, everyone will think someone else will call and then no one ever does.

As for the video...potentially, but arguably you'd think the thieves would attempt to steal the phone since it is video evidence. So by filming you are putting yourself in almost as much danger as if you actually tried to stop them directly. Taking a few quick pictures then walking away to call the police would likely be the safest option.

At least two thieves there, possibly a third. One has a hammer and screwdriver for sure. No way to know the age/shape/skills of the camera operator, he might have been a senior for all we know. Hollywood fantasies notwithstanding, 2 vs 1 ends poorly for the 1 pretty much every time. 3 vs 1 would get even uglier. ID the thief/getaway vehicle as best you can, then call 911 for assistance--this is why we have emergency services. Throwing kicks and punches to prevent serious injury or murder is one thing. Doing the same for a property crime often results in charges for everyone involved.

If they all had guns, none of this would've happened.

I'm sure they've reported it to the police (which is the smart thing to do as oppose to start a 3 vs 1 confrontation with one of them holding a hammer/ screwdriver). Nowadays with smartphones and people taking videos for every little things, that is just enough to incriminate someone. Now if those thieves are smart enough, they have been using a wrong/ false plate to avoid possible ID and they will be selling the bike (or parts) or it is a bigger risque for them to get caught if they decide to ride this thing on the streets.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom