Any one had any dealings with Toronto Fairings (dot com)? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any one had any dealings with Toronto Fairings (dot com)?

800over

Came accross an autotrader ad for fairings and the website shows some truly low pricing on some things (my spider sense is tingling). No address listed. I know about things too good to be true.....but anyone have any experience with them?

Last edited:
I ordered an exhaust system. They advertise 10-15 business days for delivery. Ordered on June 7th, should be in by June 29th. If not I'm executing a stop payment. I'll let you know what went down on the 29th-30th. I am sooo curious... If this works out I'm ordering more stuff from them, if not this whole site will know about what happened.

[FONT=&quot]TorontoMotorFairings.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]550 Yonge st.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Toronto ON M5G2W7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Canada

[/FONT]

Correct me if I'm wrong but those Arai helmets they advertise look like they're counterfeit. This has got to stop - especially on when it comes to safety equipment.

^^^ is that pic from their site? Kinda shady when you take pics of merchandise on a car.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

These are not like any Shoei, Arai or AGV helmets I've ever seen.
If anything they look like older generation GMax stuff.
No DOT or Snell stickers on the back - these are Chinese knockoff cr*p.
Maybe someone in the downtown core should stop by the office ?
Even if that proves to be a waste of time, you can always get a slice of pizza downstairs... ;)

Selling fake Arai helmets and I assume everything else they sell are fakes and knockoffs. Buyer beware you get what you pay for. I am sure Arai corporate would have something to say about it??!!

They have the same helmet listed as an Arai for $175 or buy it as an AGV for $75. Seems legit.

lol....here's a picture of the box and you can see some no name logo in the corner

i285697114366057083._szw1280h1280_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom