Cycle Source Brampton HORRIBLE! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cycle Source Brampton HORRIBLE!

samuel

Got work done at this shop last year and yes I waited a year to post this so he doesn't know who I am since the owner is a thug and I don't need trouble in my life. Not only did I get ripped off but he's completely dishonest! I even question his knowledge as a mechanic. I highly recommend staying away from this place.

Got work done at this shop last year and yes I waited a year to post this so he doesn't know who I am since the owner is a thug and I don't need trouble in my life. Not only did I get ripped off but he's completely dishonest! I even question his knowledge as a mechanic. I highly recommend staying away from this place.
What happened? What type of trouble did you have with your bike and what fid
What happened? What type of trouble did you have with your bike and what type of challenge did you face with that mechanic?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

First post?

Is this site a free-for-all where you can dis someone for no apparent reason?
This post doesn't tell us anything.

Here are some general details about the issue .

I came to him with an engine problem for the bottom end and he said he replaced certain parts and did some other work on it. I get the bike back and still have the same issue. I tried talking him and he kept telling me there is no issue when there was one. Eventually took it to a shop in the east end. When they took it apart they showed me the parts and there was NO work done on it. Parts and labor I was billed for were not done.

Back
Top Bottom