Lil' video of Chris Brent burning through the St-Eustache circuit. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lil' video of Chris Brent burning through the St-Eustache circuit.

Thanks for the video Alex and all the tips yesterday! Helps a lot on where i can focus on improvement. Looks like everywhere :)

ripping yes! great video kneedr10 (as usual). i like this video as it shows chris where he is strong, and also where he can make some improvement. considering this is chris first! time at st eustache....impressive learning curve for a new track. thanks for the yeehah entertainment kneedr10 - and best of luck to both of you at the upcoming races.

Do you think CSBK St. Eustache expect a large grid this year for Amateur classes?
(Ex., There were 26 bikes signed up (24 on grid) for Am 600 Round 1 Shannonville. )

ripping yes! great video kneedr10 (as usual). i like this video as it shows chris where he is strong, and also where he can make some improvement. considering this is chris first! time at st eustache....impressive learning curve for a new track. thanks for the yeehah entertainment kneedr10 - and best of luck to both of you at the upcoming races.

Thank you buddy... :)
And yes Chris did great for a first time there. My money is on him again ;) for 600 and Superbike !

Do you think CSBK St. Eustache expect a large grid this year for Amateur classes?
(Ex., There were 26 bikes signed up (24 on grid) for Am 600 Round 1 Shannonville. )

To be honest I don't know but I would say not as big as Shannon... unless the Ontarian riders show up.
Usually not too many Quebec riders participate in Quebec. Plus there will be the new Quebec Series as a support class to the CSBK.
Probably more there... but don't quote me plz ! ;)

Last edited:

I think there will be just as many this round in am600.
I hope the quebec series takes off but i heard there were only 3 registered for extreme superbike.

Back
Top Bottom