Motorbike and M2 Exit Course | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorbike and M2 Exit Course

slayerofsouls

Hey there, been a while since I have been on the forums. I have had Ducati 848 and Yamaha R6, but over the past couple years sold my bikes and focused my passion towards cars.

My M2 is expiring soon, and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to lend me their bike so I can take the course. Happy to provide a deposit as well as rental fee if someone is willing to work with me.

If you've been riding why take the M2 exit course instead of just doing the road test?

He doesn't have a bike

Allegedly he's been riding a Duc & R6, if he's gonna rent or borrow a bike why not for half a day for a $100 test instead of a weekend & $400 course?
The M2 Exit doesn't have any bureaucratic advantages I don't think, no?

I have no idea. I just see it as he has to do the test ( (either MTO or school) and has no bike.

BTW the m2exit is not all weekend. That's the m1-m2 course.

Hey there, been a while since I have been on the forums. I have had Ducati 848 and Yamaha R6, but over the past couple years sold my bikes and focused my passion towards cars.

My M2 is expiring soon, and wanted to know if anyone would be willing to lend me their bike so I can take the course. Happy to provide a deposit as well as rental fee if someone is willing to work with me.

Maybe we can work something out, let me borrow your car and I'll let you borrow my bike.

Anyone? I was thinking 200ish for the weekend plus security deposit

I could go the option of buying a bike, but I just dont want to go through the process buying, insuring , plating

Anyone? I was thinking 200ish for the weekend plus security deposit

I could go the option of buying a bike, but I just dont want to go through the process buying, insuring , plating

don't think there's too many people out there that would want to give up their bike for a weekend during prime season. Also why are you doing the course?? Just book a test at the ministry and be done with it, its what you should have done when you owned a bike.

I don't know why people are so careless and just stick with an M2 then always get caught up in a stupid situation when its about to expire.

If you don't have a friend that will lend you their bike I highly doubt anyone here will even consider it.

GTA exotics is probably your best bet.
http://gtaexotics.ca/motorcycle-rentals/
from the link above "delivered and picked-up at M2-exit course in GTA area, only $299 (security deposit of $2000)"

don't think there's too many people out there that would want to give up their bike for a weekend during prime season. Also why are you doing the course?? Just book a test at the ministry and be done with it, its what you should have done when you owned a bike.

Yup. A better offer would be to meet someone at a test location, take their bike for the test and give it back when you return to the test centre.

good luck bro, when was the last time you rode a bike? Might want to brush up your riding a bit. You probably still have the skills but riding a bike can be mentally challenging after a long layoff. When you're under duress and your head is not in the game that's when you start making dumb mistakes.

good luck bro, when was the last time you rode a bike? Might want to brush up your riding a bit. You probably still have the skills but riding a bike can be mentally challenging after a long layoff. When you're under duress and your head is not in the game that's when you start making dumb mistakes.

...which is more than likely why he's doing the course rather than just booking the test through MTO

...which is more than likely why he's doing the course rather than just booking the test through MTO

yup the course is pretty well structured. and they kinda want you to pass since they spend enough time to usually build rapport with you

Remember M2 exit course now starts with M1 exit test. If you can't do the MOST/M1 exit test you don't get to carry on with the rest of the M2 exit weekend.

Allegedly he's been riding a Duc & R6, if he's gonna rent or borrow a bike why not for half a day for a $100 test instead of a weekend & $400 course?
The M2 Exit doesn't have any bureaucratic advantages I don't think, no?

Bike is only provided for the M1 -> M2 course. For M2 -> M you need your own motorcycle.

Remember M2 exit course now starts with M1 exit test. If you can't do the MOST/M1 exit test you don't get to carry on with the rest of the M2 exit weekend.

Is this bit new? I actually did my full M with RTI a few years ago (was end of season and I didn't want to deal with the MTO so I took the course). They did take us to a quiet section of road to have us practice starting, stopping, turning, etc but we didn't revisit the M2 test (eg. timed sections, stopping in a box, emergency stop, etc).

Back
Top Bottom