My hero ...90 years old and racking up the miles | GTAMotorcycle.com

My hero ...90 years old and racking up the miles

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Even off pavement

suzuki_dr650_erv_daley.jpeg

I've ridden my Suzuki DR650 all over the country. In the summer I leave Florida with my 23-foot motor home and 10-foot trailer with a few bikes in it, and the DR always comes along. When I see an interesting place I pull up, unload the Suzuki, and go explore. Last summer I drove the RV about 2,100 miles (to California), but put about 5,000 miles on the DR! That includes plenty of off-roading in the Sierra.
more
http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/90-year-old-rider-and-his-2005-suzuki-dr650?src=SOC&dom=fb
:D

That's me in 60 yrs

hmmm... use a Transit van or similar taller minivan sized as a haul vehicle for a Dual and as a camper. Run the highways to get to an interesting area, go explore for a day and come back to the van instead of a tent. That's my new retirement plan. Don't need a house, it'll pay for the roaming. Mail and home address will be some relative's place.

Last edited:
^ I can see why you would say that lol! I'm riding my bicycle to Brantford later this afternoon. I don't know if that's relevant. Cainsville Timmies by rail trail to be more accurate.

Last edited:
used to do the rail trail on the regular; should get back into it.

This is going to chafe. MacDoc.

Inreb is probably 5yrs his senior

Back
Top Bottom