The People of Walmart | GTAMotorcycle.com

The People of Walmart

mudmojo

[video=youtube;AD6zJrN9zRQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD6zJrN9zRQ[/video]

The fun starts at 3:24

Should have just punched him out & go on his merry way

At what point does the vlogger join the circus?

Everything your end out to be harmless. But, thus is a perfect example of, you can't rationalize with stupid. Encounter an idiot driving dangerously? Report it to the authorities. Don't confront them. What if they pulled a gun?

The vlogger hopes to accomplish what? More hits to hit YouTube ?

The Altima driver is clearly a moron but, I don't see how the vlogger helped in any way shape or form?

Waste of time.

I actually quite enjoyed the mexican guy's antics quite funny in the beginning about screwing his mama. But definitely a very delusional individual :>

There are two idiots in this video.

Vloggers are too concerned about their video and not about their safety and the safety of others.

Those were two clean, crisp punches right on the button. Props to everyone involved.

If you like your chances, because you can't win every fight, in this situation I would have quieted down and sat on the car fender (after Walmart person 1 touched the motorbike). Walmart person 1 would have completely lost his ****. You're sitting on his car and saying nothing. Of course you need to be confident you can take Walmart person 1 down because he'll probably try something drastic he'll be so enraged. I'm really surprised guns were not involved because both could have easily passed any background check.

Why did the guy on the bike even get angry with this guy in the first place? Yes, the car driver was going slowly, looking for a parking spot in a parking lot... Seems pretty commonplace to me.

Why did the guy on the bike even get angry with this guy in the first place? Yes, the car driver was going slowly, looking for a parking spot in a parking lot... Seems pretty commonplace to me.
No, it's the car speeding at the beginning of the vid and overtaking people in a residental area recklessly. He just happened to see him again/followed him to Walmart.

I enjoy these vids. It's not my safety and I get a laugh.

The car driver passes the rider very fast but looks like a pretty clean pass to me. Rider then makes a point of following driver until he can confront him in a parking lot, presumably for general reckless driving. Driver behaves in a manner that illustrates he is a complete idiot, case closed. Rider continues to deliberately taunt the driver until he has an excuse to hit him. Then this is posted as some sort of anger management lesson. Rider is lucky he was not arrested and charged with assault. With his own video he'd be hard pressed to prove he was in danger and just defending himself. The act of following and then confronting actually makes the rider the aggressor here.

The car driver passes the rider very fast but looks like a pretty clean pass to me. Rider then makes a point of following driver until he can confront him in a parking lot, presumably for general reckless driving. Driver behaves in a manner that illustrates he is a complete idiot, case closed. Rider continues to deliberately taunt the driver until he has an excuse to hit him. Then this is posted as some sort of anger management lesson. Rider is lucky he was not arrested and charged with assault. With his own video he'd be hard pressed to prove he was in danger and just defending himself. The act of following and then confronting actually makes the rider the aggressor here.

Maybe true but In my experience when someone is acting as stupid as that guy was, and just talking straight nonsense. When the police arrive they don't normally get any respect from the police either. A stupid mexican causing ****, vs a retired army vet....Im going to guess the riding army vet got off scoot free, 100% law abiding or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlIGom24qqc

Last edited:

+1

two idiots

Damn, I guess they're gonna be building that wall

Just watched this video. Funny how the rider goes after the driver for "reckless driving" yet runs the first stop sign as he is turning right...
But I will agree, you can never win against "stupid"

Maybe true but In my experience when someone is acting as stupid as that guy was, and just talking straight nonsense. When the police arrive they don't normally get any respect from the police either. A stupid mexican causing ****, vs a retired army vet....Im going to guess the riding army vet got off scoot free, 100% law abiding or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlIGom24qqc
love this vid of chump, er trump. corporate clinton not much better. amazing that USA citizens can't see the light with sanders..

love this vid of chump, er trump. corporate clinton not much better. amazing that USA citizens can't see the light with sanders..

I think Sanders won with regular democrats, not so much with delegates and super delegates.

Back
Top Bottom