brexit | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

brexit

I grew up 20 miles away from Southampton, nice part of England. If i was to move back it would be somewhere along the south coast like Southampton or Bournemouth.

http://www.carlos-ices.co.uk/, Poole bike nights, the New Forest lots of great stuff around that area. Plus we finally have two local teams in the Premier league if you like Soccer.

yeah my friend is from southampton. looks chill. dont know if i would want to ride on their roads tho. 2 lane highways filled with 17 year old girls and idiots who have no regard for others lol. british people in some ways compare to russians. they give 0 f*cks

Last edited:
[video=youtube;3BWAZ3-xWJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BWAZ3-xWJ4[/video]

lol he drove off. no ****s given

Last edited:
A victory for small minded bigots and xenophobics everywhere! Vote trump in too and I'm betting Mars colonization will happen sooner than later.

A victory for small minded bigots and xenophobics everywhere! Vote trump in too and I'm betting Mars colonization will happen sooner than later.

you mean like russia for russians and britain for british. lots of ethnicities live in uk

I guess the majority of Brits had seen enough. That's what democracy is all about. Or maybe it was more about the Cameron era which had run it's course.

Impending acceptation of Turkey into the EU would have factored into my voting if i was living there. Europe will change soon as that happens.

I guess the majority of Brits had seen enough. That's what democracy is all about. Or maybe it was more about the Cameron era which had run it's course.

Impending acceptation of Turkey into the EU would have factored into my voting if i was living there. Europe will change soon as that happens.

There is a groundswell in other European countries. Holland and France are also thinking about leaving. It was a nice experiment but it failed.

Sometimes wonder why confederation in Canada has lasted so long. The is a small groundswell already in Alberta and BC for succession

"went to sleep in Great Britain, woke up in little England" sums it up to me. Sorry but I'm all for democracy and I know the UK will survive but this smacks of small minded actions from the heart instead of the head.

Good news though....my dollar will go further in the UK now and I might be able to get some gear from there at a decent price. European made of course.

There is a groundswell in other European countries. Holland and France are also thinking about leaving. It was a nice experiment but it failed.

Sometimes wonder why confederation in Canada has lasted so long. The is a small groundswell already in Alberta and BC for succession

Correlate these countries with the rise of the far right wing parties and you'll see whats really going on.

"went to sleep in Great Britain, woke up in little England" sums it up to me. Sorry but I'm all for democracy and I know the UK will survive but this smacks of small minded actions from the heart instead of the head.

Good news though....my dollar will go further in the UK now and I might be able to get some gear from there at a decent price. European made of course.

Small minded actions? I think Brits finally woke up ... they will be fine on their own as they did for centuries. Pound will recover in no time, business will be as usual by the end of the year.

You forgot about Wales voting to leave as well.

Correlate these countries with the rise of the far right wing parties and you'll see whats really going on.

Take it you have never been to Holland or Amsterdam then..... the most liberal place on earth :)

[video=youtube;IRfluaMKoOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY[/video]

It used to be..and yes I have. Things have changed a lot over the years. I lived in France when Marine Le Pen's father first came on the scene and I watched as that party grew into what it is now, the "respectable" face of racism. I've watched the BNP morph into UKIP, racists in suits. There's many reasons for Brexit some of which are economic but don't kid yourself that the reason for many hasn't anything to do with Johnny Foreigner. Here's the British attitude currently "don't put none of that stinking foreign garlic muck on me curry".

Take it you have never been to Holland or Amsterdam then..... the most liberal place on earth :)

[video=youtube;IRfluaMKoOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRfluaMKoOY[/video]

The rise of the far right is just another effect, like brexit, which comes from far more basic causative issues for what is happening. Let's not blame it on other related fringe effects.

There's some chicken and egg here but these parties have been fringe parties for decades but you knew who they were. Over the past few years they've had a makeover, they look respectable. No more doc martins and skinhead haircuts. UKIP was rejected by the populace in the UK in the last general election, they got one MP. This referendum has been one way for UKIP to creep back in under the guise of economic independence but also the immigrant question too. I don't want to Godwin the thread but this exact scenario has happened before in Europe.

I wonder what's going to happen in a few years time when some inhabitants of Marbella and the Costa del Sol realise things have changed quite a bit.

I know things will sort themselves out but in this case I really think the UK (my homeland) should be careful for what it wishes for.

The way i see it, this is just an opportunity to make money from market turmoil

Both sides are delusional if they think this does anything at all.

Democracy never works because majority is clueless. Its like 1000 lambs and a pack of wolves voting whats for dinner.

I know things will sort themselves out but in this case I really think the UK (my homeland) should be careful for what it wishes for.

There's many EU countries who would vote tomorrow the same way, if anyone asked them. It's just what the boys in Brussels have caused with their politics. This is not what the original EU plan was decades ago ... it's a political mess now (not so much economical, except for the trouble Euro setup which is not really a solid solution either ... which is for another debate) and the only way to fix it is if a heavy weight speaks its mind ... which just happened.

UK is not Quebec ... where your "should be careful for what it wishes for" would definitely apply, in my humble opinion.

How many times do you see one singular individual proclaim MAJORITY as, stupid, brainwashed, sheeple, idiots, without clue like they read it off a cue card? It's the basest and lamest conclusion to come to. Easy button certified.

Back
Top Bottom