Insurance BS | GTAMotorcycle.com

Insurance BS

Slim Jim

So the Ontario government comes out with new rules to make insurance cheaper. Today I get my renewal and it says my renewal price is with the lowest standards, but my rate increased $12 a month, wtf I get less coverage and pay more. If that useless POS Wynne wants to help us out then come out with real insurance reform that reduces the cost of insurance and stop the insurance companies from ripping us off.

I'm in a similar boat...dropped for me, but by under $100/year. I guess at least it didn't go up/skyrocket like it did for some people.

Plus too much of a hassle this year, but looks like I can save a good amount if I switch everything to All State next year...I just need to remember to move the car and home in advance.

Prices on insurance went down tops $12/mon but the benefits have been cut good 30%. Got to love Ontario most stupidest place with the stupidest people in power, being elected by stupid people working for the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Ontario government comes out with new rules to make insurance cheaper. Today I get my renewal and it says my renewal price is with the lowest standards, but my rate increased $12 a month, wtf I get less coverage and pay more. If that useless POS Wynne wants to help us out then come out with real insurance reform that reduces the cost of insurance and stop the insurance companies from ripping us off.

Where did you get this idea from (see bold)?

The government's initiative was/is in its core designed to help the insurance companies bottom line. Across-the-board cut will be achieved as the law prescribes, but at the expense of most and benefit of few ... I personally didn't expect anything else ... the pool system and no-fault coverage principle makes it difficult to do anything about.

Back
Top Bottom