rough draft proposal. Masters of english language needed | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

rough draft proposal. Masters of english language needed

@James
Dude, it sounds like you are being setup as a drug mule or sex worker.

Read your story again, sounds very sketchy to me.

no everything is checking out. i had an hour phone call with the guy and i asked him about random things in industry that my friend went through. he had all the right answers to the random things my friend would talk about in the industry. im going to his studio on sunday and ill know the plan and agency he wants to set up for athens. i think sunday hes going to take some pics and send them off to his people out there. my friend will relay the info to his agents/colleagues. id be living downtown with some random roommates who are there to model. its usually like 4-8 people and 2 beds in each room. get picked up/dropped off to castings and just chilling when there isnt anything to do

its a predicament. i really wanna complete this school

i can see where youre coming from. its similar to the sex industry in some ways.

greek spartan chicks tho.. mhmhmhmmh. looking at girls in greece. been to the danforth. if one's on the market to find a greek girl, go to the source

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom