GOOD, cheap Motorcycle Bluetooth Interphone Headset Helmet Intercom Walkie-talkie FM | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GOOD, cheap Motorcycle Bluetooth Interphone Headset Helmet Intercom Walkie-talkie FM

Thanks D, looks like I'll be picking a pair up shortly. I wear earplugs as well for wind noise so it's good to know I can do both.

ask the seller if you can buy the extra boom mic and mounts
the seller I used sold them to me cheap ($5 or so)
allows you to prewire other helmets or if one gets damaged

prewire helmet = you unclip the unit and clip to other lid and ready to go

I use the colorful (Kensington) earplugs they sell at bike shops
the cheap yellow ones are useless
use some that seem to have silicone in them, when you squeeze them down they stay that way for a few seconds and slowly expand vs. popping up like the cheap yellow ones

when you start wearing earplugs, do it for 5 minutes at a time and in a week you should be able to use it all the time
most ppl tend to find them odd feeling at the start (make sure you insert them properly, into ear canal, not just sit in outer ear)
I found it feeling odd to start only used 15 minutes at a time but after you get used to them you will ride much longer, not feel tired, actually feel more relaxed plus actually protecting your hearing

btw- the only knock I have against that unit is the charging cable is some nonstandard micro cable (keep the other in your jacket) or if you get 2 units keep spare radio in jacket on long trips and simply swap radios as the charge the other one. battery life is really good, never ran out of juice on a 5 hour ride with max volume and music on.

if your unit freaks out or wont turn on, make sure you charge it before assuming it's defective...charging from dead I think took 1 hour (maybe 2).

Back
Top Bottom