Thanks so much... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thanks so much...

JoePalma

To the four riders on Highway 47 who made a left turn southbound onto the York Durham line, from the middle lane in front of me. Fortunately I was able to tighten up my turn, from the left hand turning lane and avoid the pair of you. The other two guys on the Hyabusa and Kawasaki (I think) tucked in behind.

A truly stupid ******* move and I would have loved to give you a toot with my horn, but alas it hasn't been working the past couple of days, and I've been meaning to fix it. Thanks to you I went home and pulled the fairings off my bike and found and fixed the issue.

Next time you miss a turn, cause you don't know where the **** you're going. I suggest pulling over and sorting it out rather than pull a bat **** stupid move like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On behalf of the 4 riders, you are welcome...

To the four riders on Highway 47 who made a left turn southbound onto the York Durham line, from the middle lane in front of me. Fortunately I was able to tighten up my turn, from the left hand turning lane and avoid the pair of you. The other two guys on the Hyabusa and Kawasaki (I think) tucked in behind.

A truly stupid ****ing move and I would have loved to give you a toot with my horn, but alas it hasn't been working the past couple of days, and I've been meaning to fix it. Thanks to you I went home and pulled the fairings off my bike and found and fixed the issue.

Next time you miss a turn, cause you don't know where the **** you're going. I suggest pulling over and sorting it out rather than pull a bat **** stupid move like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fix your bike before riding it next time please.
Once you've nursed it home, it's in your best interest to fix any existing issues, and look for others.

Maybe the four have been meaning to fix their turning skills? ;)

Really, there's no excuse. If you miss a turn, you've missed it. Either take the next one, or find a SAFE place to turn around.
That was one of the first rules I learned in driving school, 40 years ago.

Fix your bike before riding it next time please.
Once you've nursed it home, it's in your best interest to fix any existing issues, and look for others.

Maybe the four have been meaning to fix their turning skills? ;)

Really, there's no excuse. If you miss a turn, you've missed it. Either take the next one, or find a SAFE place to turn around.
That was one of the first rules I learned in driving school, 40 years ago.
Oh you didnt go to the "road belongs to you and only you" school? A lot of drivers come from there

Back
Top Bottom