Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple od days ahead | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple od days ahead

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple of days ahead

Geez - only mid June :rolleyes:

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-17%2Bat%2BJun%252C%2B17%2B%2B%2B%2B2016%2B%2B%2B%2B1.22.52%2BPM.jpg

Last edited:
New clutch in place. Ready to go, but pool is open as well. Choices, choices.

Sunday going to toss my 4 month old in the pool and see what happens - swim or drown they say.

Sunday going to toss my 4 month old in the pool and see what happens - swim or drown they say.
LOL

I got my boy in the pool for the first time when he was about a year old. He didn't like it at first but now at 3 1/2 he might as well be a fish!

Lol ... similar Bike /pool dilemma here. I'm guessing it won't be too much to do a bit of both ... ?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Will be taking cold shower later.

Tempted to pick up a Camelbak, but I still haven't done that yet (cost is kinda high, once you factor in the pack, the insulated hose with the wire (so it stays cold and in place), etc, etc. For now it's just more water and potentially Gatorade in the tailbag.

Tempted to pick up a Camelbak, but I still haven't done that yet (cost is kinda high, once you factor in the pack, the insulated hose with the wire (so it stays cold and in place), etc, etc. For now it's just more water and potentially Gatorade in the tailbag.

I fill mine with ice in the morning.

Re: Mind your hydration levels - brutal couple of days ahead

Accepting invitations from anyone with a pool. Kthxbai

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I will pm you directions to my pool. This is just an alert. Watch for the pm. pm sent.

I will pm you directions to my pool. This is just an alert. Watch for the pm. pm sent.

I don't think that Cesspools count.

hey quit working my side of the street

Gold. ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

hey quit working my side of the street

When did you cross over to the sunny side?

But, don't drink too much water. Over-hydration can kill, and is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than dehydration!

Just a friendly, sexually liberated message! :)

But, don't drink too much water. Over-hydration can kill, and is FAR MORE DANGEROUS than dehydration!

Just a friendly, sexually liberated message! :)

What exactly is the point of a post like this? Your posts are being watched to keep GTAM the nice place that it is.

Back
Top Bottom