Three-year-old girl injured after impaired e-bike crash in Thorold - douchebagg | GTAMotorcycle.com

Three-year-old girl injured after impaired e-bike crash in Thorold - douchebagg

suzuki2000

Fu[kstick of the year award nominee here...
interesting that they have charged with a number of offenses for insurance and "motorcycle" operation violations?

Three-year-old girl injured after impaired e-bike crash in Thorold

NRP_new_cruiser_0feb4___Content.jpg

NRP cruiser

NRP photo

Niagara This Week - ThoroldTHOROLD – Police say a three-year-old girl was injured Wednesday after being given a poorly thought out ride by a man driving an e-bike while impaired.
The incident occurred in Thorold in the area of Queen Street and McDonald Avenue. Police were called after concerned members of the public saw a maroon e-bike pulling a handmade wooden trailer with the young riding it while sitting on a child's lawn chair.
The man lost control of the bike and crashed, and the girl was thrown from the wagon.
The driver and the girl were assessed by paramedics and treated for minor injuries.
Harold Folz, 44, of Thorold has been charged with impaired operation of a motor vehicle, driving while under suspension, carry passenger improperly on motorcycle, drive motor vehicle improper licence contrary, fail to have insurance card, owner operate motor vehicle on highway with no insurance.
Anyone with further information or who may have witnessed the incident is asked to call police 905-688-4111 and ask for the "St. Catharines front desk".

http://www.niagarathisweek.com/news...jured-after-impaired-e-bike-crash-in-thorold/

I would have called the cops myself had I seen "handmade wooden trailer with the young riding it while sitting on a child's lawn chair."

And I think that's a TYPO "maroon e-bike" Should have been "moron e-bike"

With this, the other one who blew three times the legal limit, the no insurance 403 stunter, the near 200km/h past a police station, the "almost killed a cop and crashed while running", and the gun waiving rider in Ottawa...

Idiocracy isn't a possible future....we are already in the thick of it, or so it seems...

Tuesday coming home from work I saw a woman about 45-60 on a scooter/ebike with a young girl on her lap. This was right by a school at around 3:30 so I assume they were going home. Now the bonus is that they were riding on the sidewalk. In the past week I've seen 4 scooter type machines going down the sidewalk, all driven by people with greying hair. I'm not talking about the fatso Walmart shopper type scooter, one guy was on one of those huge Honda Integra type or similar machines that was bigger then some motorcycles. I guarantee you everyone of these sidewalk riders did not have a license or insurance.

Last edited:
The problem is that there is no policing or education for the crap that e-bikes (and even regular cyclists) pull. They only care to do something when an accident or call comes in. I can guarantee that 95% don't know the laws or rules regarding e-bikes or bikes.

In Thorold, likely just a few teeth

Lol i hear Hamilton is also a ********,... is that true? A rider i met said it used to be steel town until all plants got shutdown and now its full of rednecks and muslim....

I met him at Niagara Falls, and we were discussing routes for bikes if you wonder

Lol i hear Hamilton is also a ********,... is that true? A rider i met said it used to be steel town until all plants got shutdown and now its full of rednecks and muslim....

I met him at Niagara Falls, and we were discussing routes for bikes if you wonder

Come check it out for yourself

I am curious to know where are you coming from?
??? New to Canada,..... can you tell me what I'm missing?

I just learned about Brampton.

I think he's just a local heckler.

Does it change my gender? Since you're already judging that based on my haircut.

Nice try. I hope you have men written all over you when you go out... you known men bike, men shoes, men hair, and fcking last but not least men face

Does it change my gender? Since you're already judging that based on my haircut.

Nice try. I hope you have men written all over you when you go out... you known men bike, men shoes, men hair, and fcking last but not least men face

Well ZX600 has a pending dance off date with Shaman.
After that or maybe whilst still awaiting Shaman you two can have your dance off.

656 × 492 - candidslice.com

Awww did I hurt your feelings.

Only reason I ask is because knowing your culture would help me understand your posts.

Not a big deal, I will still sleep well at night ;)

Back
Top Bottom